Uttar Pradesh Institutional Board has invited the applicants for the ITI application form through the notification UP ITI 2017. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institutes and nowadays the ITI certificates are very much demanded. Many Government Departments provides the ITI Holder jobs such as IN Railway, Banks, PSU and etc. Aspirants must apply in UP ITI before the Last Date of ITI form 2017.
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the State government conducts a state level entrance examination for the admission in ITI in UP programs as UP / SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Similarly, check various ITI colleges in Mumbai.
- 1 Other State ITI admission 2017 -18 links
- 2 Details for UP ITI 2017
- 2.1 Reservation in ITI admission:
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Program:
- 2.3 Age Limit for UP ITI:
- 2.4 Exam Pattern for UP ITI:
- 2.5 Application form fee:
- 2.6 Steps for UP ITI Application form:
- 2.7 Expected dates:
Details for UP ITI 2017
The candidates who interested in the application form they must have to apply as soon as possible for UP ITI 2017 application form. It has published to provide the certificates for the candidates to complete the ITI programmes. Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh important details are available below.
Reservation in ITI admission:
Following will get the special reservation in the admission process of ITI:
- The nominee by industrial factories.
- Son of ITI employs.
Preference is given on local level, block level, and district level.
Basic reservation criteria for ITI admission is describe here.
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Program:
All High school passed candidates can fill the application form for ITI program.
Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill the application form.
It divided into following category – Class 8th pass, High school pass
- Class 8th pass.
- High school pass.
- School pass out with the Hindi subject.
- High school with Science subject.
- School pass out with math and science subjects.
For more details, check ITI admission eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for UP ITI:
The candidate’s age must be minimum 14 years.
Exam Pattern for UP ITI:
- There will be only one question paper in UP ITI entrance examination.
- All question of ITI entrance exam are objective type and MCQ based.
- Question paper contains 100 questions from different subjects.
- The question of ITI based on general science and general math of High schools.
- Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Minus marking or negative marking will not applicable in ITI entrance examination.
- Time duration is 3 hours.
Application form fee:
General/ OBC Category candidates: INR 250/-
ST/ SC Category candidates: INR 150/-
Steps for UP ITI Application form:
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in.
- After that enter your Username and password given at the time of making application fee payment
- Now you can log in via using your login ID and password
- Then fill application all details in capital letters.
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of application form.
- Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form.
- Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
- You can select 3 districts for examination centres.
UP ITI Examination Hall Ticket Or admit card will be announced on official portal and you can save it as PDF File.
Result & Merit List:
Aspirants who qualify in the examination that will be determined through UP ITI Merit List. The UP ITI Result announced according to score card based on Marks Record.
After Merit List, Aspirants who qualify in criteria requested by UP ITI OR VPPUP counselling session will be organised so that eligible candidate can make choice. So, you will get a call for up ITI counselling 2017.
The expected date for up ITI online form 2017 will publish here. Online Registration for ITI UP will declare soon.