Delhi ITI admission is open now. Read this post carefully to apply for ITI admission in Delhi. Delhi state announced ITI admission for 2018, like MP, WB and UP Delhi ITI also perform online ITI admission process. In this post, you will get Delhi ITI admission details including Delhi ITI registration last date, result date and merit list.
ITI admission 2018 process in Delhi
Delhi ITI online admission is similar to another state. Register your application using below link. Once you register successfully, deposit the registration fees and submit your original and photocopies set to any government ITI in Delhi. After submitting a hard copy of your original document you will get ITI admission confirmation. Otherwise, your application is not valid and you are not applicable for seat allotment round.
Read ITI admission process.
Delhi ITI Admission Important Dates.
Starting date of online registration – 29th May 2018 – Fill Form.
Last date of online registration in Delhi ITI – 15th June 2018.
Starting date to submit document to Government ITI in Delhi – 1st June 2018
Last date for document verification – 16th June 2018.
Note: All successfully registered candidate must visit nearest government ITI in Delhi, and verify their original document before 16th June 2018.
How to fill ITI Delhi admission form
Before going to fill online registration form in ITI Delhi, check the below information. It will help you for successful registration. Check Video How to Fill ITI admission form for Delhi ITI.
- Each trade has different criteria. So, check your eligibility according to your preferences.
- Delhi ITI admission fees – RS. 200/- per registration.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Service tax and other taxes will be applicable as per rules.
- You can submit registration fee in the following mode.
- Net banking.
- Credit card.
- Debit card.
- Once you fill online registration form, select password and not down your registration number for further activity.
How to select PASSWORD
During ITI admission process, the candidate must select password and security question and answer. Candidate note down their registration number, password and security answer for further login. Follow the below procedure, to select a password for Delhi ITI admission.
- Select password 8 to 13 characters long.
- It contains at least one Capital character.
- Password must have at least one small character.
- It contains at least one numeric field.
- Choose Password with at least one special characters.
Once your registration process is done. You will get a system generated registration number. Using registration number and selected password you can log in into the system.
Note: Don’t share your password with anyone.
How to reset your Password
If you lost your password, then you can rest your password using the following method.
- Enter Registration No.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select Security Question and answer it.
- Enter the Security Pin.
- For more help contact to nearest government ITI in Delhi.
How to recover registration ID.
To recover ITI Delhi admission 2018 registration form, you need following details.
- Your name.
- Father name.
- Mother name.
- Date of birth.
- Security question and answer.
- Security pin.
To recover your registration ID click here.
How to get successful admission in Delhi ITI.
Applying for admission and getting a seat in ITI is not an easy task. So many candidates can’t get their desired ITI course due to wrong selection or incomplete information. So, here you will get success behind ITI admission.
- List out your desired courses.
- Find out best institute in Delhi ITI.
- Download seat details for Delhi ITI admission 2018 from here.
- Check previous year Delhi ITI Merit list- previous list.
- Download ITI Delhi prospectus 2018 and read carefully. Click here to download it.
Based on above information choose best ITI course for you. So, click here, to fill ITI registration form. Finally, check below related links.
Delhi ITI admission 2018 is a simple process. Fill the application form and generate registration ID. Select the desired course and pay a fee. Once successfully complete this process, go to desired government ITI and verify your document for allotment list.
To check further updates on Delhi ITI admission stay tune here. Comment below if you have any question.