The Directorate General of Employment & Training Kerala invites the Online Applications From 2018 for eligible candidates. So simply to take Kerala ITI Admission in the various ITI institutes of this state. Only the those candidate can take admission whom have passed their secondary school or the higher secondary level education. So as per govt rules applicant can apply for admission. This is a state level exam.
So the schedule and the study pattern of the courses have been designed. Also in the compliance with the Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Employment & Training. For (NCVT) / (SCVT) and Center of Excellence (Coe).
So this article gives whole information about the Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates also.
So kindly read whole article in detailed for all detailed information. And also related to the Kerala ITI admission 2018.
If any updates happening with government rules. For ITI Admission 2018 of Kerala will also be informed on this page.
More Details: Punjab ITI Admission.
- 1 Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
- 2 Available Courses Details:
- 3 Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 4 Kerala ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- 5 Kerala ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- 6 Selection Procedure for ITI admission 2018:
- 7 How To apply For Kerala ITI Admission:
- 8 Final Verdicts:
Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
|SR.NO.||Name of the Exam Event||ImportantDates (tentative)|
|1||Availability of application form||May 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of application forms||June 2018|
|3||Release date of admit card||July 2018|
|4||Date of entrance examination||July 2018|
|5||Date of Result declaration||August 2018|
|6||Counselling Date||August 2018|
Note: Training for some of the different courses can start little prior to the date (tentatively) as mentioned in the above table.
Available Courses Details:
All the available courses have been mentioned in the chart given below. Candidate can notice the ITI Course duration period according to the syllabus. And also find out the training duration period for master any candidate.
|SR.NO.||Name of the Courses||Duration of the course|
|1||Industrial Automation||5 Weeks|
|2||Computer Aided Drafting||4 Weeks|
|3||PC Maintenance||6 Weeks|
|4||Analog & Digital Electronics||5 Weeks|
|5||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|6||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3 years|
|7||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|8||Attendant / Operator (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|9||Vegetarian Food Production||12 months|
|10||Food production (General)||12 months|
|11||Standard Food production||12 months|
|12||Marine Diesel Mechanic||12 months|
|13||Mechanical Maintenance||12 months|
|14||Electrical Maintenance||12 months|
|15||Domestic Appliance & Maintenance||4 Weeks|
|16||Indian Standards & Reading of Engineering Drawing||4 Weeks|
|17||Tool & Die Making (EDM sparking, Wire Cutting)||12 Weeks|
|18||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||4 weeks|
|19||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|20||Advanced Color TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|21||T.V Technician||1 year|
|22||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||1 year|
|24||Business Maintenance||12 weeks|
|25||Automobile Electrician||12 weeks|
|26||Motor Winding||6 months|
Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have completed the age of 14 years.
- The applicants need to have the residence in the state of Kerala to be eligible for the reservation benefits.
- The educational qualification of the applicants needs to be of 10th
- Candidates, who have completed senior secondary education, can also apply for admission.
What is the eligibility criteria for ITI admission?
Age: All individuals aged between 14 and 40 years of age.
Educational qualification: Qualification for trades is different in Well-known academy. Like from class VIII pass to class XII pass depending upon selected trade on candidate’s choice.
Age Relaxation: (yes available)
If the candidate has become ex-servicemen then the required age is 45 years.
And for window’s candidate age is 45 years also.
All Widows/separated women would be allowed to join various training programmers. Yes, but under C.T.S. up to the age of 35 years only.
And the upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates. That is relaxed by 10 years and kept as 35 years. as on the date and time of admission.
Kerala ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- The official website of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala released the Online Application Form 2018 for ITI Admission Kerala.
- So applicant must fill the all necessary details as per the rules notified.
- Except that, the applicants will pay the application fee.Yet to before submitting the application form.
- So candidate attached their scanned photo and signature also in application form.
- Thus candidates need to take the printout of the application form after submitting it online.
Kerala ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the secondary school and higher secondary school education the list will be made.
- The Admission will also be influenced by the number of seats available.In the ITI institutes of Kerala only.
Selection Procedure for ITI admission 2018:
As per the rule and recommendation of NCVT. Admission to ITI is to be made purely on merit based. That is on the marks secured by the individual candidate. Yet in the public examination. No such public examination is there wherever. As per minimum qualification, candidates will get admission from their academic marks. So this is the written examination. And it is conducted by state Directorate.
Read More: Tamilnadu ITI Admission
Reservation of Seats:
- As per proportion to their population in each state or territory, the seat will reserve for SC/ST candidates.
- Also 25% seats reserved for women.
- And also for boys and girls sponsored by recognized orphanages 25% seats are reserved.
- For candidates who are handicapped but have aptitude and are fit to undergo training 3% seats reserved.
- Directorate General of Resettlement have confirmed the introduce of Ex-servicemen category up to 10 seats reservation for each ITI’s.
Only of Defense personnel etc. would henceforth be as under:
Children of Including those killed/disabled during peace time,deceased/disabled ex- servicemen.
Children of serving jawans (soldiers).
Serving officers Children.
How To apply For Kerala ITI Admission:
Applicant can Apply Online Form 2018 by referring following link with steps.
- First go to the official website that is https://det.kerala.gov.in.
- After opening the page go to the Admission tab.
- Click on it then you got a Application Form link, so click it from this link.
- Then you get form read it and fill all the details which is your own.
- After filling the data recheck your details.
- Then upload your document into the form.
- Like your scanned photo and signature also.
- After that submit the form.
- You get one registration number which is useful for log on process.
- After all procedure completing successfully take a print out print of your form.
This web page gives you more the information about Kerala ITI Admission. Like admission procedure, admission dates, eligibility criteria and also another details.