MP Online ITI Counselling And Admission selection list: MADHYA PRADESH ITI Counselling With more options, MP ITI Counselling 2017 displays important for all applicants. Get highlights of counselling from this page. Students who are shortlisted for counselling may get additional detail regarding their seat in MP ITI, Last date for admission in MP ITI list and other through this page. Applicants who are running to look for MP ITI online Counselling 2017 may go through this page to get more info. Candidates can appear in counselling in two rounds, so you can grab complete 1-2 Round details here. Updated first merit list for MP ITI is displayed.
- 1 MP ITI Online Admission Link is Open for Blind and hearing impaired candidate – Click here
- 2 ITI Merit List 2017 | MP ITI online Merit List 2017 | MP ITI Merit list for First Round
- 3 How to fill MP ITI online registration form.
- 4 Other State ITI admission, Registration, Merit list 2017 -18 links
- 5 MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
- 6 Important Notice for MP online ITI counselling Candidate
- 6.1 How to select best ITI for me.
- 6.1.1 For MP ITI admission 2017 and more details click here.
- 6.1.2 To Select ITI courses from MP ITI and choose best MP ITI from list – Check
- 6.1.3 ITI MP courses and eligibility – View. ITI Evening classes.
- 6.1.4 MP online ITI Institute – MP online ITI Course and Seats – Get details.
- 6.1.5 Previous year cutoff marks in MP ITI 2016. – View from here.
- 6.2 Check Private ITI in MP – click here.
- 6.3 ITI Admission last date.
- 6.4 Conclusion.
- 6.1 How to select best ITI for me.
MP ITI Online Admission Link is Open for Blind and hearing impaired candidate – Click here
Update: Fill Institute and Trade option form in MP Online ITI Counselling from here.
Applicants who are running for Madhya Pradesh ITI Counselling are required to do online registration first. To do online registration in MP ITI you are required to follow the steps which are mentioned below.
ITI Merit List 2017 | MP ITI online Merit List 2017 | MP ITI Merit list for First Round
MP State declares ITI Merit list for the first round. 13th June is the day on which ITI Mp publish their first merit list. To check your merit number Click here. Go to the page using the previous link and enter your application number, Date of birth and password. First round merit list is more important to stay in the competition. Last Date to check your ITI merit number in MP is 17 June 2017.
How to fill MP ITI online registration form.
1oth June is the last date for MP ITI form. So, to get admission fill MP ITI online form before the last date. If you are still getting the problem then must check below video and fill as fast as possible.
MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
Applicant’s who are looking for admission in ITI for various courses then you are needed to register first by going through an online process. Applicants who are registered will be applicable to go for the seat allotment round. Interested candidates have to fulfil online registration form for MP ITI before the closing date.
You Can Get All MP ITI online Counselling Schedule:
ITI admission 2017 for MP is started from 11th may 2017. Check complete schedule from here.
|Sr no||Event||Starting Date||Last Date||Link|
|1||MP ITI online registration form for blind and hearing impaired candidate.||4th June||5th June 2017||check|
|2||Selection of ITI and courses in MP counselling second round.||4th May 2017||5th June 2017||check|
|3||Change/ Update your online registration||4th May 2017||5th June 2017||check|
|4||Change of Institute and courses||4th May 2017||5th June 2017||check|
|5||Upgradation of ITI course||11th May 2017||10th June 2017||check|
|6||Online fee||11th May 2017||10th June 2017||check|
|7||Registration recipts||11th May 2017||10th Aug 2017||check|
|8||change password||11th May 2017||10th Aug 2017||check|
Download MP ITI Registration Receipt (second copy) – Here
If lost your receipt, then you can download a second copy of ITI admission receipt in MP using above link. Just enter your registration number and date of birth and download MP ITI registration receipt.
Find Application Number in MP ITI from – Here
If you lost your application number or registration number, then don’t worry. You will get your registration number using above link. Enter your Name, fathers name, date of birth and 10th roll number and get your MP ITI registration number.
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 80 /85/- as registration fee for online counselling in which Rs. 35/- would be given at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
In case, to make any correction in registration form then applicant have to pay the fee of Rs. 15/-.
Similarly, if any candidates want to do new choice filling then he/she need to pay Rs. 50/-for new choice option.
The registration fee for ITI would be deposited through the mentioned below modes:-
- Internet Banking.
- ATM / Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
MP ITI Counseling Process:
The applicant, looking to fill ITI registration form, then you are needed to follow the instructions that are mentioned below.
Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the organization that is iti.mponline.gov.in. or Click here.
After that, you have to select “ITI Counselling” link to go further. Once you in MP online ITI counselling, you will get detail information in Hindi.
After hitting on said link you need to hit on the online registration link and fill all the mandatory details in the registration form in an appropriate manner.
Now you need to take the preview of form and submit it.
Then you need to press “Save data” option link and then go to the “Proceed to payment for registration” link to make payment of registration form.
Finally, you need to take print out of filled application form in all respects for further reference.
How to fill choices in MP ITI.
- Firstly login to the website that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, you need to go through “ITI Counselling” link and proceed further.
- Now you required to hit on “Login For Choice Filling” link.
- Thereafter you have to press “View Instructions” link and read complete info must submit it within given time period.
- After that choice filling page will be opened candidates need to login by entering correct registration id or password whatever is required.
- Now fill all the necessary information and go through Submit list of preference and save it and take a print out for future reference.
You need to bring the mentioned below documents or testimonials original as well as one set of Xerox self-attested for verification and other use.
- You must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 The Recent Passport size colour photo.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy.
- 12th Exam Marks Sheet.
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- e-admit Card.
- Transfer Certificate(TC) / Migration Certificate(MC) / School Leaving Certificate(SC).
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states.
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified.
- Student Profile print out.
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
You also check UP ITI online application form 2017.
Important Notice for MP online ITI counselling Candidate
- All eligible candidates interested in Government and private ITIs admission 2017 in MP, will be required to get online registration in the prescribed time period.
- There is no separate online registration process for private ITI candidate.
- In the past years, it has been observed that due to expiring of last date MP ITI registration, the applicant is failed to take admission in private ITI.
- Students who have entered ITI, and want to change their allocated ITI course into high priority ITI trade course, up gradation option is available for them. In this situation, allocated ITI trade will be cancelled when the high priority course is allotted. But if you get low priority course then your higher priority remains same.
- Students who had previously allotted the ITI course in MP but did not enter ITI, they can also option for upgradations of trade and get admission in higher priority ITI trade. In such a situation allotment will be cancelled in the previously allotted ITI. But, if you get ITI with high priority course, then previously allocated ITI and course will remain as it is.
- Applicant those who get a course in MP ITI admission 2017 online first or second phase, but not admitted in MP ITI or nor upgrade their course, then their admission will cancel.
- If you are not selected the new choice, then you are out of the ITI admission 2017 process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted ITI course and ITI centre. So, applicant’s new Choice will remain effective.
How to select best ITI for me.
Getting ITI admission in MP state is not an easy task. Before giving preferences, you must know each and every detail on MP online ITI Counselling 2017. In the previous part, we discussed on ITI MP online form. To get success in MP ITI admission check below details.
For MP ITI admission 2017 and more details click here.
To Select ITI courses from MP ITI and choose best MP ITI from list – Check
ITI MP courses and eligibility – View. ITI Evening classes.
MP online ITI Institute – MP online ITI Course and Seats – Get details.
Above list helps you to list out your favourite ITI courses and ITI institute from MP. But, to get a seat in the desired course in MP ITI, you must check previous year cut off and then fill ITI MP online form.
Previous year cutoff marks in MP ITI 2016. – View from here.
It is district wise, institute wise and course wise cutoff. It consists of MP ITI admission reservation chart and available seats.
Check Private ITI in MP – click here.
ITI Admission last date.
So, here we explore MP online ITI counselling procedure, Last date for ITI admission MP. We also open ITI mp online form and success behind MP ITI admission 2017.