The main Directorate General of Employment & Training Tamilnadu. Just invites the applications from the eligible candidates for Tamilnadu ITI Admission. Simply to take admission in the various ITI institutes of Tamilnadu.
Now, Candidates who have completed their secondary school or the higher secondary level education. As per rule. From any recognized board of education of state government or central government only. So you can skilltraining.tn.gov.in application form 2018.
The schedule and the study pattern of the courses have been designed. In the compliance with the Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Employment & Training.
The articles gives you deep information about the Tamilnadu ITI Admission 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates.
So kindly read the whole article in detail for all detailed information. Related to the Tamilnadu ITI admission 2018.
If any updates happening with government rules. For ITI Admission 2018 of Tamilnadu will also be informed on this page.
Read More: Manipur ITI Admission.
- 1 Details about the Tamilnadu ITI Admission 2018
- 2 Available Courses in ITI Tamilnadu:
- 3 Tamilnadu ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- 4 How To Apply For Admission 2018:
- 5 Selection Procedure for ITI admission 2018:
Details about the Tamilnadu ITI Admission 2018
- A conductor of the Exam: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Tamilnadu
- Level of Exam: State Level exam
Tamilnadu ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
Note: Training for some of the different courses can start little prior to the date (tentatively) as mentioned in the above table.
|SR.NO.||Name of the Exam Event||Important Dates (tentative)|
|1||Availability of application form||May-18|
|2||The last date for submission of application forms||Jun-18|
|3||The release date of admit card||Jul-18|
|4||Date of entrance examination||Jul-18|
|5||Date of Result declaration||Aug-18|
Available Courses in ITI Tamilnadu:
All the available Best courses have been enlisted in the chart given below. You can easily notice duration of each course varies according to the syllabus and duration required for training to master any candidate.
12 months 12 months
|SR.NO.||Name of the Courses||Duration of the course|
|1||Industrial Automation||5 Weeks|
|2||Computer Aided Drafting||4 Weeks|
|3||PC Maintenance||6 Weeks|
|4||Analog & Digital Electronics||5 Weeks|
|5||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|6||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3 years|
|7||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|8||Attendant / Operator (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|9||Food Production (Vegetarian)|
|10||Food production (General)|
|11||Food production (standard)||12 months|
|12||Marine Diesel Mechanic||12 months|
|13||Mechanical Maintenance||12 months|
|14||Electrical Maintenance||12 months|
|15||Domestic Appliance & Maintenance||4 Weeks|
|16||Indian Standards & Reading of Engineering Drawing||4 Weeks|
|17||Tool & Die Making (EDM sparking, Wire Cutting)||12 Weeks|
|18||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||4 weeks|
|19||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|20||Advanced Color TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|21||T.V Technician||1 year|
|22||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||1 year|
|24||Business Maintenance||12 weeks|
|25||Automobile Electrician||12 weeks|
|26||Motor Winding||6 months|
Tamilnadu ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the secondary school and higher secondary school education.
- So, gives the Admission as per number of seats availability. In the ITI institutes of Tamilnadu only.
Tamilnadu ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have completed the age of 14 years.
- The applicants need to have the residence in the state of Tamilnadu to be eligible for the reservation benefits.
- The educational qualification of the applicants needs to be of 10th
- Candidates, who have completed senior secondary education, can also apply for Tamilnadu ITI Admission.
Tamilnadu ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- So the application form have released on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Tamilnadu.
- In the application form, candidates must required to fill all the necessary details as per the rules notified.
- Except that, the applicants will pay the application fee. Yet to before submitting the application form.
- In addition to that, candidates will attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form after submitting it online.
What is the eligibility criteria for Tamilnadu ITI Admission?
Age: All individuals aged between 14 and 40 years of age. Starting date of Exam session. Are eligible to apply for admission to ITI and ITC’s in Tamilnadu.
Educational qualification: Well-known academic qualification for trades is different. Like from class VIII pass to class XII pass depending upon selected trade on candidate’s choice.
So for More Details: Chhattisgarh ITI Admission
Age Relaxation: (yes available)
So in case of ex-servicemen only age relaxation is 45 years.
And for windows candidates age relaxation is also 45 years.
All Widows/separated women would be allowed to join various training programmers. Yes, but under C.T.S. up to the age of 35 years only.
The upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates. That is relaxed by 10 years and kept for 35 years. So as on the date and time of Tamilnadu ITI Admission.
How To Apply For Admission 2018:
The following steps helps you for How To Get Admission:
- Trainee can Apply Online Application Form 2018 through the official website. So the site is skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
- Go to this site by clicking on above link and fill the form with your own details.
- After filling form recheck the details and click on submit button.
- Then take a print out of the form so you can use it in the future.
Selection Procedure for ITI admission 2018:
So as per the rule and recommendation of NCVT. Thus Admission to ITI is to be made purely on merit-based.
So, that is on the marks secured by the individual candidate. Yet in the public examination. Simply as per the minimum qualification prescribed for the individual trade.
Where ever, there is no such public examination. So at the minimum qualification level only, all admission may be made on the marks obtained by the candidate.
Take a exam into the written format . So generally conducted by the State Directorate. Exclusively for the purpose of admission.
Also Read More: West Bengal ITI Admission
Reservation of Seats For ITI Admission Tamilnadu:
- Persons belonging to SC/ST category in proportion to their population in each state or territory also.
- 25 % seats reserved for women candidates.
- For boys and girls also sponsored by recognized orphanages.
- For the trainee who are handicapped but have an aptitude and are fit to undergo training 3% seats reserved .
- Thus the Directorate General of Resettlement has confirmed the inclusion of Ex-servicemen category in the revised priorities for reservation up to 10 seats in each of the ITIs.
Only of Defense personnel etc. would henceforth be as under:
- Including those killed/disabled during peacetime,deceased/disabled ex-servicemen Children.
- Ex-servicemen Children.
- Children of serving soldiers.
- Serving officers Children.