Are you searching for the admission in ITI, then this year ITI Admission 2018 is started. Here, you will get complete guidelines to get admission in ITI. So, here you will also get eligibility criteria, Admission procedure, admission rules merit list, how to do ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 and much more important fact on Industrial training institute. So, read each and everything carefully to achieve success in vocational skills.
In this site, You will get everything related to vocational training as well as ITI’s. If you are looking for the best ITI centers or the Best ITI Courses after 10th or 12th then don’t worry. We explore complete guide here. Where you can find Best ITI colleges near you, the best ITI courses after 10th and best ITI trades after 12th. We also explore part-time courses.
If you are ITI student and looking for NCVT ITI Result or SCVT ITI Result 2018, then here you will get ITI Result. So here you will get, AVTS courses, ITI Jobs and any more industrial related information and guidelines.
Details ITI Admission Online Registration Guidelines:
ITI is a short form of Industrial Training Institute. It is a training institute which gives training in the technical field. ITI will enhance your vocational and technical skill. It comes under The Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T).
The DGET is part of Ministry of Labour & Employment, which is one of the oldest and relevant Ministries of the Government of India. Under DGET each state has a separate controlling body. for example in Maharashtra, ITI comes under Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET).
Nowadays, Skill India mission has huge demand. Skill India is a drive launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 July 2015. The principal aim of Skill India mission is to train over 400 million people in India in different technical skills by 2022.
After getting successful training from ITI, the student will get NCVT certificate. NCVT certificate has a tremendous demand in the corporate world in India as well as outside India.
So, if you are looking for admission in ITI then you are in right place. Here, you will get state wise ITI Admission process 2018. You can also check important dates in ITI Admission 2018.
Currently, 20 state accepting ITI Admission Online Registration 2018. So, how to fill Admission Form for ITI? What is eligibility? How to apply ITI Online or ITI Admission offline? Find the answer to each and every query.
List of State for ITI Admission 2018
You can find the Admission Process for ITI Admission Online Registration 2018-19 will be updated on the site on every article for the different state in ITI. Thus check the table below so that you get the updates about the ITI Admission Dates and ITI Result which will be updated below. The Information about the Counselling in ITI to guide you through Admission Process.
|State Name||Admission Process|
|Delhi||ITI Delhi Admission 2018|
|Gujarat||ITI Gujarat Admission 2018|
|Maharashtra||ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018|
|MP||ITI MP Admission 2018|
|West Bengal||ITI West Bengal|
|Andhra Pradesh||ITI Andhra Pradesh Admission 2018|
|Assam||ITI Assam Admission 2018|
|Bihar||ITI Bihar Admission 2018|
|Haryana||ITI Haryana Admission 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||ITI Himachal Pradesh Admission 2018|
|chhattisgarh||ITI Chhattisgarh Admission 2018|
|Kerala||ITI Kerala Admission 2018|
|Manipur||ITI Manipur Admission 2018|
|Rajasthan||ITI Rajasthan Admission 2018|
|Uttarakhand||ITI Uttarakhand Admission 2018|
|Jharkhand||ITI Jharkhand Admission 2018|
|Punjab||ITI Punjab Admission 2018|
|Tamilnadu||ITI Tamilnadu Admission 2018|
|Telangana||ITI Telangana Admission 2018|
|UP||ITI UP Admission 2018|
ITI Certification types
Before going to ITI Admission 2018, You must read what types of certification you will get. Which are important certificates in ITI and how to achieve this? ITI provides NCVT as well as SCVT certificate. Both NCVT and SCVT have some different values. So, What is the difference between NCVT and SCVT?
NCVT – National Council for Vocational Training
So the National Council for Vocational Training, an instructional body, was established by the Government of India in 1956. The Committee has been consigned with the duties of ordering standards and curricula for craftsmen training, directing the Government of India on the overall strategy and plans, managing All India Trade Tests and granting National Trade Certificates. The headquarters of the Committee shall be in New Delhi.
The Council is responsible for arranging trade tests in various courses and providing the award of National Trade Certificate. So, check the best ITI courses under NCVT certificates.
SCVT – State Council For Vocational Traning
As like NCVT, The State Councils has developed corresponding to the National Council to handle all subjects relating to vocational training at the state level. Each state shown in the previous table manage SCVT courses.
So the State Government is manage training policy and join the National Council and to coordinate the Vocational Education Programmer everywhere in the State.
Training Schemes in Industrial Training Institutes
Various training schemes are runs under ITI. Each has own advantage and disadvantage. Candidate must choose plan depending on his/ her requirement and educational qualification. Each scheme has good value in the competitive world. If you have a vocational certificate, then differently you will get high salary job. ITI certification is most demanding in tire 1 countries like America, Australia, and even UAE.
The most popular ITI scheme is CTS. So, if you are looking to get admission in ITI goes through CTS plan. CTS admission is performed offline as well as online mode. In this site, we will discuss ITI admission 2018 in CTS scheme.
Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS)
The Directorate General of Training (DGT) started Craftsmen Training Scheme in 1950. CTS is one of the most trading plans and comes under ITI admission. It consists of various training courses and training periods vary from six months to two years. Here, we listed major ITI courses but, for more go through the complete list of ITI courses.
As duration is varied same, the pre-qualification is also varying. Prerequisites for the ITI courses differ from 8th to 12th pass. After successful completion of the training, the student will get NCVT or SCVT certification.
Striking Features of the CTS Scheme
- Around 200 trade courses are running under CTS scheme.
- 85 Engineering and 115 Non – Engineering CTS courses.
- ITIs are working under the control of the respective State Govt and Private Organisations.
- Duration of the courses varies from six months to 2 years.
- Entry qualification ranges from 8th to 12th class pass.
- Every course has a predefined syllabus, and DGET maintains it. Complete trade course syllabus is available here. The Government, as well as private institutes, are required to manage training sessions as per the curriculum prescribed by NCVT.
- The admission for one year and two-year ITI courses made in the month of August every year.
- ITI is entirely different from other technical courses. About 80% of the training period assigned to practical training and remaining 20% for theory, Workshop Calculation & Science.
- Theoretical training related to trade theory, Engineering Drawing and Social Studies.
- The social study covers environmental science, family welfare, and computer literacy.
- The trade syllabus of different courses is periodically revised to minimize the gap between ITI and industry.
- There is the provision of re-affiliation for living affiliated ITIs to maintain the standard of ITI. So, after every five years, ITI will face trade affiliation. Only affiliated trade considered under NCVT.
- Work of review & accreditation of ITIs conducted as per the Quality Council of India w.e.f 1.9.2012.
- After receiving inspection certificate from QCI, ITI trade will be affiliated.
Eligibility Criteria To get Admission For ITI Online Registration 2018:
Age: The Candidates looking ITI admission should have completed 14 years. There is no upper age limit for admission in ITI.
Qualification: The educational qualification designated for each trade varies from 8th pass to 12th pass based on the trade.
Admission Procedure: Selection of candidates for admission in ITI based on marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th or 12th exam. It based on NCVT criteria and the minimum education qualification designated for the individual trade.
Procedure for admission: Performs ITI Online Registration 2018 for admission may be received from the respective State Directorate. Each state has the own procedure. Few states like Maharashtra performs ITI Admission Online Registration. So, ITI Online, as well as Offline admission facility available and its, depend upon individual state Directorate.
The starting date of ITI Admission: Every session in ITI starts from 1st August every year. But, Admission ITI Application Form and procedure started after the declaration of 10th ITI Result. State wise ITI admission 2018 starting date is displayed in below section.
So training in government industrial training institute provided at a nominal fee. Thus it includes your library, sports, and medical facilities, etc.
State Wise ITI Admission Merit List 2018:
The interested candidate can already take ITI Admission 2018. Many candidates Apply For ITI Admission Online Registration 2018. After completing the ITI Application Form submission, the candidate searches the ITI Merit List 2018. The below table shows state-wise ITI Admission Merit List 2018.
|State Name||Admission Process|
|Delhi||Delhi ITI Admission Merit List|
|Gujarat||ITI Gujarat Merit List|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2018|
|MP||MP Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Merit List 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh||AP ITI Admission Merit List 2018|
|Assam||Assam ITI Merit List 2018|
|Bihar||ITI Bihar Merit List|
|Haryana||Haryana 2018 Merit List|
|Himachal Pradesh||HP ITI Merit List 2018|
|chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||ITI Admission Merit List Kerala|
|Manipur||Manipur ITI Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan||Rajasthan ITI Merit List 2018|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand ITI Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand||ITI Merit List 2018 Jharkhand|
|Punjab||ITI Merit List For Punjab 2018|
|Tamilnadu||2018 Tamilnadu Merit List|
|Telangana||ITI Telangana Merit List 2018|
|UP||ITI Merit List UP|
ITI Trades / Courses for ITI Admission in 2018
Courses in Industrial Training Institute is also called as trades. Around 200 trades courses are working under CTS scheme. Some of the highest jobs oriented ITI courses are listed below.
ITI course list after 8th pass out – Engineering courses
- Welder (Structural)
- Gold Smith
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Painter General
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Welder (Pipe)
- Welder (Welding & Inspection)
ITI course list for the 8th pass out – Non-Engineering courses.
- Bamboo Works
- Footwear Maker
- Leather Goods Maker
- Weaving Technician for Skill Woolen Fabrics
ITI trade list for the 10th pass out – Engineering courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Civil Engineer Assistant
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Domestic Painter
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Foundryman Technician
- Industrial Painter
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Marine Engine Fitter
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Marine Fitter
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- Mechanic Air-conditioning Plant
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic Auto Body Painting
- Mechanic Auto Body Repair
- Operator Advanced Machine Tools
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Mechanic Lens/Prism Grinding
- Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance
- Mechanic Mechatronics
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic
- Mechanic Mining Machinery
- Mechanic Motor Cycle
- Radiology Technician
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Radio & T.V.
- Refractory Technician
- Rubber Technician
- Spinning Technician
- Stone Mining Machine Operator
- Stone Processing Machines Operator
- Technician Power Electronic System
- Textile Mechatronics
- Textile Wet Processing Technician
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies &Moulds)
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
- Vessel Navigator
- Weaving Technician
ITI trade list for non-Engineering courses after 10th pass out
- Agro Processing
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Baker and Confectioner
- Basic Cosmetology
- Catering Hospitality Assistant
- Computer Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer
- Dress Making
- Fashion Design Technology
- Finance Executive
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Floriculture Landscaping
- Food Beverages Guest Services Assistant
- Food Production (General)
- Front Office Assistant
- Fruit and Vegetable Processor
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Health, Safety, and Environment
- Hospital House Keeping
- House Keeper
- Human Resource Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicles
- Milk & Milk Products
- Multimedia Animation Special Effect
- Old Age Care
- Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)
- Process Cameraman
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Spa Therapy
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Tourist Guide
- Travel Tour Assistant
ITI trade list after 12th pass out
- Data Base System Assistant
- Software Testing Assistant
Here, we listed some job oriented trades, If you looking for more information on ITI courses then check ITI trade details section.
You Can also check
Admission Dates and Procedure
So as you aware that, In this post, you will all detail on How to get ITI Admission Online Registration? So, here you will get all-state ITI admission process for Online Registration 2018. As we already discuss each state manage different types of ITI admission and thus each state have different ITI admission dates. So, this section mainly focuses on State-wise ITI admission dates.
Declaring every state’s admission dates and counselling dates in a single page is not possible. So, below section, you will get direct link of ITI Admission 2018. So for applicant purpose, we also announced important notification regarding ITI 2018 admission.
Results For ITI
The ITI Results for Various ITI will be updated on this page. You can Check the Results and stay updated. The ITI Result 2018-19 will be updated for all the Semesters. Thus you will be updated about the ITI Results so Bookmark this page and check regularly so that you don’t miss any single update about ITI Result.
|Delhi||ITI Delhi Result 2018|
|Gujrat||ITI Gujrat Result 2018|
|Maharashtra||ITI Maharashtra Result 2018|
|MP||ITI MP Result 2018|
|West Bengal||ITI West Bengal Result 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh||ITI Andhra Pradesh Result 2018|
|Assam||ITI Assam Result 2018|
|Bihar||ITI Bihar Result 2018|
|Haryana||ITI Haryana Result 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||ITI Himachal Pradesh Result 2018|
|chhattisgarh||ITI Chhattisgarh Result 2018|
|Kerala||ITI Kerala Result 2018|
|Manipur||ITI Manipur Result 2018|
|Rajasthan||ITI Rajasthan Result 2018|
|Uttarakhand||ITI Uttarakhand Result 2018|
|Jharkhand||ITI Jharkhand Result 2018|
|Punjab||ITI Punjab Result 2018|
|Tamilnadu||ITI Tamilnadu Result 2018|
|Telangana||ITI Telangana Result 2018|
|UP||ITI UP Result 2018|
Schemes/Courses for ITI pass outs
After completion of the ITI, what can I do? After completing ITI, the candidate has lots of option and one of the Apprenticeship. The Scheme is implemented by DGET with the purpose that Training given in Institutions alone is not enough for gaining skills and needs to improve by training in the actual workplace.
Hope you find this article useful. Any Suggestion and Feedback you can comment below. Don’t miss any updates regarding ITI Admission just bookmark this website so that you can stay updated with all notification.