ITI UP Institutional Board has invited the applicants for the ITI Application Form 2018 through the notification UP ITI 2018. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institutes and nowadays the ITI certificates are very much demanded. Many Government Departments provides the ITI Holder jobs such as IN Railway, Banks, PSU and etc. Aspirants must apply in UP ITI before the Last Date of ITI Application Form 2018.
In the state of ITI UP 2018, the State government conducts a state level entrance examination for the admission in ITI in UP programs as ITI UP/SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Similarly, check various ITI colleges in Mumbai.
- 1 Other State ITI admission 2018-19 Links
- 2 Details for Admission UP ITI 2018 Online Registration Form:
- 3 Admit Card:
- 4 Result & Merit List:
- 5 Counseling:
- 6 Expected dates:
- 7 Final Verdicts:
Other State ITI admission 2018-19 Links
Details for Admission UP ITI 2018 Online Registration Form:
The candidates who interested in the ITI Application Form they must have to apply as soon as possible for UP ITI 2018 ITI Application Form. It has published to provide the certificates for the candidates to complete the ITI programmes. Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh important details are available below.
Reservation in ITI admission:
Following will get the special reservation in the admission process of ITI:
- The nominee by industrial factories.
- Son of ITI employs.
Preference is given on local level, block level, and district level.
Basic reservation criteria for ITI admission is describe here.
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Program:
All High school passed candidates can fill the ITI Application Form for ITI program.
Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill the ITI Application Form.
It divided into following category – Class 8th pass, High school pass
- Class 8th pass.
- High school pass.
- School passes out with the Hindi subject.
- High school with Science subject.
- School passes out with math and science subjects.
For more details, check ITI admission eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for UP ITI:
The candidate’s age must be minimum 14 years.
Exam Pattern for UP ITI:
- There will be only one question paper in UP ITI 2018 entrance examination.
- All question of ITI entrance exam is objective type and MCQ based.
- Question paper contains 100 questions from different subjects.
- The question of ITI based on general science and general math of High schools.
- Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Minus marking or negative marking will not applicable in ITI entrance examination.
- Time duration is 3 hours.
ITI Application Form Fee:
General/ OBC Category candidates: INR 250/-
ST/ SC Category candidates: INR 150/-
Steps for UP ITI Application form:
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in.
- After that enter your Username and password given at the time of making application fee payment
- Now you can log in via using your login ID and password
- Then fill application all details in capital letters.
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of application form.
- Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form.
- Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
- You can select 3 districts for examination centers.
UP ITI Examination Hall Ticket Or admit card will be announced on official portal and you can save it as PDF File.
Result & Merit List:
Aspirants who qualify in the examination that will be determined through UP ITI Admission Merit List. The UP ITI Result announced according to scorecard based on Marks Record.
Check Out NCVT MIS ITI Result 2018
After ITI Admission Merit List, Aspirants who qualify in criteria requested by UP ITI 2018 OR VPPUP counseling session will be organized so that eligible candidate can make choice. So, you will get a call for UP ITI counseling 2018.
Important Dates For ITI UP 2018:
The expected date for UP ITI Online Application Form 2018 will publish here. ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 for ITI UP will declare soon.
|Name Of Event||Dates|
|Application Form Availability Date||30-Apr-18|
|Last Date Of Online Form Submission||25-May-18|
Candidate can find out UP ITI Admission 2018 details. Like admission procedure, the form releasing dates etc.