The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam welcome application form for eligible candidates. So, the applicant takes Assam ITI Admission 2018 into government ITI of Assam for SCVT under IMS COE trades/ NCVT, SCVT trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme. However, a candidate can apply for taking admission as the notification schedule.
This exam conducted by the DECT Assam. And this is the state level exam.
Check out Bihar ITI Admission Updates.
- 1 Assam ITI Admission Important Date Sheet 2018:
- 2 Course Details for ITI Admission Assam 2018:
- 3 Application Form for ITI Admission Assam 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Assam Admission 2018:
- 5 How to Apply for ITI Admission Assam:
- 6 ITI Admission Fees Details 2018:
- 7 Assam ITI Admission Result 2018:
- 8 Final Verdict:
Assam ITI Admission Important Date Sheet 2018:
The following table showed the event name and ITI Assam Admission Dates for taking admission and also some other dates displayed.
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates|
|Online Registration commences on||Jul-18|
|Deadline application submission||Jul-18|
|Verification of details mentioned in the form by candidates will be done by Govt. ITI||Jul-18|
|The list of verified candidates/ Rank Generation will be declared||Jul-18|
|Date of choice filling by the candidates for 1st 3 Counseling i.e. for NCVT, SCVT & SCVT under IMC Trades||Jul-18|
Course Details for ITI Admission Assam 2018:
Following list helps you to study all trades.
|Armature Motor Rewinding|
|Gas Pipe Fitter|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant||10th with Science & Maths|
|Binding and packaging|
|Computer Operator Cum Programming Asst|
|Certificate In Web Design|
|Software Programming Certificate|
|Certificate In E-Commerce|
|Comp. Opt Cum Programming Asst.|
|Certificate Course In Hardware Tech. Network & Adm.||12th With Maths + Science|
|Auto-Cad Certificate||12th with Science & Maths OR ITI Draughtsman Mechanic OR Draughtsman Civil Trade OR Diploma Mechanical OR Diploma Civil|
|Agriculture Coe||12th Class under 10+2 system or equivalent|
|Production and Manufacturing Coe||BBBB in related Trade|
Application Form for ITI Admission Assam 2018:
The registration form will be published by the DECT on their official site. So applicant can download this from the website. After that must read the instruction into the ITI Assam Online Form. And also fill all the required field. Note that must fill your own details. After completing filling form check all things and submit the form.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Admission 2018:
So, the candidate must fit in below criteria for taking admission in Assam state.
- The applicant age should have 14 or more than 14 years.
- Less than 14 years candidate does not appear for admission.
- Applicant should have completed at least 8th or 10th education from primary school.
- For engineering courses candidate must pass 12th with Mathematics and English.
- However, for non -engineering candidate should have pass entry qualification exam in English.
How to Apply for ITI Admission Assam:
Following steps included in the procedure for taking admission.
- First, you must download the application form through official page.
- Then read instruction and fill the form.
- Remember that * mark fields are required which is mandatory. So don’t fill it empty.
- The second candidate paid the fees through the online or offline mode also.
- After Completing all procedure click on Submit button and submit your form.
- Then take out at least one print of form. So you can use it for future reference.
ITI Admission Fees Details 2018:
The fees details about course and admission are shown in below
- For engineering student course fee is Rs. 16,500/- for 1 year and Rs.33,000/- for 2 years.
- And for non-engineering students course fees is Rs.15,000/-
- The tuition fee is Rs. 600/- for 1 year and 1,200/- for 2 years.
- Also, caution Money is Rs. 250/-.
- Registration fee is Rs.25/-
- The medical Examination fee is Rs.25/-
- Trainees Union fee is Rs.175/- for 1 years and Rs.350/- for 2 years.
- Hostel service charge is Rs.50/-
- Hostel Caution Money is Rs.250/-
Also, find out the job opportunity in RRB Recruitment.
Assam ITI Admission Result 2018:
The entrance exam result will be displayed on the official website by the ITI DECT Assam at the appropriate time. In this, the authority has shown only those candidate’s name which is shortlisted for the counseling round.
Many of the candidates search ITI Assam Notification 2018 like criteria, ITI Result 2018 for getting ITI Admission In Assam. This article gives you details information. So for that, you can go through the article.