Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the responsible authority which conducts Bihar ITI Admission 2018 ITICAT. Candidates seeking admission to various ITI colleges in Bihar must apply for ITICAT 2018 on or before the due date.
The ITI Admission Online Registration for ITI Bihar CAT 2018 will probably commence in the month of May 2018 and the ITI Entrance Exam will be held in the month of May 2018.
Interested candidates for ITI Admission can go through this post in order to get more details on Bihar ITI Admission 2018 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form, admission process etc.
- 1 Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for ITI Bihar Admission 2018:
- 3 How To Apply Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Application Form:
- 4 Examination Pattern ITI Admission 2018 Bihar:
- 5 Admit Card:
- 6 Bihar ITI 2018 Result & Merit list
- 7 Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Counselling
Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
We have mentioned the dates below based on the previous year’s notification of Bihar ITI Admission 2018 CAT. All these dates will be updated with fresh dates after the announcement of its official notification.
Note: all dates are tentative.
|The online registration process for ITI admission in Bihar will start from||6-April-2018|
|Last date for online Bihar ITI registration||
|3||Closing date for submission of application fees through bank challan||
|The last date to submit the application fee through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking||1-May-2018|
Closing date for final submission of the application form
|6||Correction in Bihar ITI admission application form||
2-May to 4-May 2018
|The last date for submission of hard copy of online submitted application form along with bank challan and related documents through speed/registered||
|Availability of admit card for ITI Bihar||
|Date of entrance examination in ITI Bihar||
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Bihar Admission 2018:
Before appearing in the entrance exam candidates must have satisfied the prescribed eligibility criteria. The details of Bihar ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria are as follows
Educational qualification For Admission 2018 in Bihar:
- All candidates strictly should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science. That too from Bihar school education board or CBSE. In addition, they must clear the subjects of the qualifying examination. Such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Also, applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination or equivalent can also apply for this exam. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- counseling dates who want to apply for IT Sector. Are basically needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- And also for Non-science courses, applicant. They should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
Nationality /Residential criteria
Only Indian citizens with any of the following criteria can Apply for Bihar ITI Admission 2018 CAT :
- Those candidates whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar
- Those candidates whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Bihar.
- The minimum age of applicants should be minimum 14 years as on 1st August 2018. For Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants the minimum age limit must be 17 years.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
Applicants will have to go through a medical test and only after passing that test they will be considered eligible for Bihar ITI Admission 2018.
How To Apply Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
Also, everyone must go through all the important instruction. That is associated with Bihar ITI Application Form. Yet the information provided here will help you to apply for the exam in an appropriate format.
- So, ITICAT 2018 prospectus and application form can be downloaded from the official website of BCECEB i.e. http://bceceboard.com/. all Candidates can check the below instructions clearly to fill up the application form:
- To apply online, applicants need to visit the official website as mentioned above and then click on “Apply for ITICAT-2018” link available at its homepage.
- After that, Candidates first need to register themselves by providing some basic details. After successful registration applicant will get a registration number and password through their registered email ID.
- Candidates have to pay the necessary examination fee i.e. Rs. 550/- for General/BC/OBC category candidates and Rs 100/- candidates from SC/ST category. They can deposit the fee either through credit card/debit card/ net banking or bank challan.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, applicants have to fill up personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph as per specification.
- Before submitting the application, form candidates need to ensure that all information provided by them is correct.
- Candidates need to submit the downloaded copy of part A and part B of application form along with important certificates need to be sent to the address mentioned below:
The controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
Step 2: Pay Examination fee
Amount to be paid
General & OBC category
- Candidates, who have completed registration part successfully, can log in via using the same login credentials i.e. the registration number and password provided on the registration process of Bihar ITI Admission 2018.
- After login, click on sign in button and proceed with the application fee payment process. The payment of fee can be done either through Bank challan or online banking.
Option 1: Payment through Bank Challan:
- If you want to pay the fee through Bank challan, then click on the “print challan” button.
- After doing this, download the three leaf of the challan copy that will appear on the computer screen.
- Pay the applicable fees in any branch of the Canara Bank. In addition, they also have to pay an extra amount of Rs 60/- as bank charges.
Option 2: Payment through Online mode:
- For online payment, click on “Online payment” link
- After that, pay the fee through any bank as prescribed in the brochure using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Examination Pattern ITI Admission 2018 Bihar:
Please go through the information related to Bihar ITI entrance test pattern provided below. The information will help you to achieve better preparation for the exam.
Type of questions
|Objective type questions|
Total number of questions
+2 for each correct response
|No provision of negative marking|
2 hours 15 minutes
The board will release the Admit card for Bihar ITI admission 2018 online probably in the month of May 2018. Candidates need to visit the official portal of BCECECB to download the admit card. The candidate can Download The Bihar ITI Admit Card By using your Registration Number and Date Of Birth. For downloading admit card Click Here.
One can check and download this/her admit card by entering his/her registration number and date of birth in the given fields. Candidates need to bring them admit card while appearing in the entrance exam.
Bihar ITI 2018 Result & Merit list
The authority will announce the result online on its official website. After the announcement of the Bihar ITI Result, a merit list will be prepared based on candidate’s marks obtained in ITICAT exam. The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit rank.
Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Counselling
Successful applicants will be further invited for the counselling process of Bihar ITI Admission 2018. Selected candidates will be intimated for counselling schedule through post or official website.
For more Updates:
|ITI Bihar Admission Prospectus||Prospectus For ITI Bihar 2018|
|ITI 2018 Admission Form for ITI Bihar||Click Here|
|ITI Bihar Official Site||Click Here|
Hope you find the Bihar ITI Admission useful. Any suggestion or feedback you can comment below.
All the Best for your Preparation.