Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018: CG most welcomed those candidates who have to take CG ITI Admission in 2018. Numerous of seats available into this state. Now a days number of student get ITI Admission CG 2018 into the ITI sectors. Industrial Training Institute helps you to improve your vocational skills. CG government declared CG ITI Online Form 2018 for the interested candidate.
Candidate gets admission for the engineer and non-engineer courses. Here this articles gives you about cg iti online form 2018, Criteria , Examination details and another details.
Updated details: West Bengal ITI Admission.
- 1 Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Important Dates for 2018:
- 2 Application Form For CG ITI Admission 2018:
- 3 Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria ITI Admission 2018:
- 4 How To Apply For CG ITI Admission:
- 5 Merit List 2018:
- 6 Required Documents For CG ITI Online Form 2018
- 7 Final Verdicts:
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Important Dates for 2018:
There is no published new notification yet. So the below ITI Exam Dates 2018 are tentative. The exact dates will display in the site, after declaring the notification. So applicant must check the dates details the day to day.
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Registration will starts from||May-18|
|Last Date to Apply||Jul-18|
|First Merit list||Second week of July 2018|
|Second Merit list||Third week of July 2018|
The ITI Admission Important dates 2018
Application Form For CG ITI Admission 2018:
Applicant can get the cg iti online form 2018 through the official site which is cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. After opening the form read the all details. After that fill this all details like father’s name, your full name, education details and other details. Then recheck this data and finally click on submit button. Collect all the documents like passport size photo and signature with scanning. So you can upload it immediately into the form.
Read More: Uttarakhand ITI Admission.
Find The ITI Result here.
Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria ITI Admission 2018:
The eligible applicant get Chhattisgarh ITI Admission into the CG state. So every candidate must fit in the below criteria. The following information helps you for knowing the details like age relaxation, qualification and exam fees.
If you Get ITI Admission into the CG state then your age should be below
- Candidate age should be 14 years.
- Applicant’s age should be less than 14 years are not eligible for admission.
- Applicant should passed 10th or 12th education with mathematics and Physics into the recognized Board or Institution. This for the engineering student.
- And for the non-engineering student, you should passed the stander 8th exam.
More Details: Jharkhand ITI Admission
How To Apply For CG ITI Admission:
Applicant can Apply ITI Application Form 2018 through the online mode and offline mode also. You can apply through online by using Official Web Site 2018. The following steps are useful to you for submitting i.t.i application form online cg.
Step 1: Registration
- First, visit the official web page of CG which is cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
- Then click on ‘cg iti online’ link.
- Enter your Aadhar number and user name submit the form.
- After that, you will get the form, read all details and fill the form.
- After Filling the information recheck the form.
- Then upload your scanning photo and click on submit button.
- And then take a print out of the form for future use.
- Candidate must have valid ITI, Mobile number and original documents also.
Find out the procedure for other state admission procedure.
Step 2: Application Fees
Candidate pay their exam fees through the online mode and offline mode also. For online mode, you can use your debit card or credit card also. The fees is given below
- The fees for general and OBC applicant is Rs.50/-.
- And for SC or ST candidate the form fees is Rs.40/-.
Merit List 2018:
The authority of CG state will be issued the two merit list for selection of the candidate. Selection procedure will be done based on the ITI Admission Merit list. And then selected candidate called for seat allotment. Document verification is done at particular college.
Find the Best ITI Courses
Required Documents For CG ITI Online Form 2018
- Mark sheet of 8th stander
- Medical certificate
- Registration Form
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid ID Proof
- Cast certificate
- And also other Certificate.
Note: There is no entrance exam for admission.
The Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018 required document, criteria for taking admission and also other required details present into this article. So you can find all details easily.