Many students choose ITI courses to start their career. Also, aspiring candidates apply for ITI Admission 2018 Goa. State Government has increased the number of institutes due to increasing number of candidate for ITI. Also, ITI Goa is one the state from it. The government if Goa state provides various ITI institute for the ITI course. The Goa ITI Admission 2018 is started on 14th June 2018, and it will finish on 5th July 2018. So the interested candidate must Apply Online for ITI Admission 2018 Goa.
Are you searching the ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 Goa procedure and ITI Goa Merit List 2018???
Then you are on the right track here this article gives you all the details about the Goa ITI Admission 2018, ITI Admission Merit List for Goa 2018, criteria and so on. So bookmark our site for getting daily updates.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission 2018 Goa Online Application Form:
- 2 Trade Details And Eligibility Criteria For ITI Admission 2018 Goa:
- 3 Goa ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 Application Form:
- 4 How To Apply for Goa ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018:
- 5 Goa ITI Admission Merit List 2018:
- 6 Final Conclusion:
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission 2018 Goa Online Application Form:
Interested candidates will have to cross the following eligibility criteria to fill the admission forms. So here check the Goa ITI Admission criteria 2018.
Age for filling ITI Goa Admission Form:
The candidate’s age should be 14 years. less than 14 years candidate don’t apply for the Goa ITI Admission Online Registration 2018.
Minimums Qualification for ITI Goa Admission:
Candidate must pass the 10th or 12th education from the secondary And higher secondary School. Check the qualification for different ITI trades from following the table.
Trade Details And Eligibility Criteria For ITI Admission 2018 Goa:
The following table image has shown the various ITI trade details and with their eligibility criteria. And mention the trade wise details under CTS and COE. So check it from below the table.
1.Goa ITI Trade Under CTS:
1.1. Engineering Trade:
1.2. Non-Engineering Trade:
2. Goa ITI Trade Under CEO:
Goa ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 Application Form:
The applicant checks the ITI Application Form 2018 for ITI Goa from the site. The ITI Application Form is released on 14th June 2018. And the last date of submission of ITI Goa Application Form is 5th July 2018. So hurry up and fill the ITI Admission Online Registration Form for Goa 2018 before the last date. Before filling Goa ITI Application form, read all the instructions carefully. And then use it step by step.
Every year trade Courses for ITI is situated under CTS and COE. The trade Courses for ITI is started in the month of August under CTS and under COE in the month of September. Check the important dates for ITI Admission 2018 Goa from following the table.
Check the Important Dates for ITI Goa 2018 Admission:
How To Apply for Goa ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018:
- Registration for ITI Goa 2018:
- For new registration or login process please visit the official site. Click here
- If you are the first visitor the press the New Registration tab otherwise go for the login process.
- For new registration enter your basic details like name mobile number or email I’d etc and submit the form.
- After this process, you get the Goa ITI Admission Application From 2018.
- Once fill all the details into the ITI Application Form, recheck the Details and submit your form.
- Then you get the registration number and password. The registration number and password sent via SMS or email ID.
- After that complete payment process through debit card or credit card or net banking.
- And then finally take a print out of Application Form for future reference.
2018 ITI Admission Goa Important Link:
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Prospectus 2018-19||Check On|
|Recruitment link||Click Here|
- Goa ITI Application Form Fees 2018:
Each trainee must pay a tuition fee at the time of admission, which will not be returned. All government ITI entry fees are given below. Tuition fees for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / BPL category and the annual household income less than Rs. 3,00,000 / – are waived. Candidates can view this brochure given below for detailed fee structure.
- The ITI Admission fees are Re 2500/- for all the BBBT and advanced modules (COE).
- And for CTS other trade is RS. 2500/- also.
Goa ITI Admission Merit List 2018:
The Goa ITI Admission Merit List 2018 will be displayed after submission of ITI Goa Admission Application Form. The ITI Merit List 2018 contains the names of candidates who select for the next process. Therefore, every selected candidate should check the Goa ITI merit list 2018. The important dates for Goa ITI Merit List 2018 display in below table. Please check the dates and do ready for next round. Two ITI Merit List will display for ITI Goa Admission 2018. The first merit list and second Merit List contains the selected candidate’s names. But the Second merit list will be prepared on first come first serve basis. Check the Goa ITI Admission Merit List 2018 Date from above table.
I hope you find the Goa ITI Admission Merit List 2018 details you are looking for in this page. After reading the article, you give your feedback through the comment box.