This year Haryana ITI Admission 2018 welcome eligible candidate. So candidate can apply for Industrial Training Institute. The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) will be published ITI Haryana Notification every year. The applicant who completed their 8th, secondary or higher secondary education those will be eligible for ITI Admission. Also, they can complete their education from any recognized or central board of education. The ITI Admission 2018 Haryana will start on 3rd July 2018 and closed on 18th July 2018.
Due to increasing number of the candidate in few years, there is lack of seats are available. Here in this article, we provide details information about registration form ITI Admission Procedure Eligibility Criteria etc
- 1 Important Date Sheets of Haryana ITI Admission:
- 2 Haryana ITI admission Application Form 2018:
- 3 Course Details for Haryana Admission 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission of Haryana 2018:
- 5 How To Apply ITI Admission Online Registration Form for Haryana 2018:
- 6 Haryana ITI Admission Merit List:
- 7 Counselling for Haryana 2018:
- 8 Final Verdict:
Important Date Sheets of Haryana ITI Admission:
The following ITI Haryana Date Sheet are tentative. We can update this article after publishing notification by Department of Industrial Training (DIT).
|Advertisement in Newspapers 3||30th June – 2nd July 2018|
|The opening of counselling portal for New Registration & submission of Online Applications.||3 rd -18th July 2018|
|Merit cum seat allotment (1st Round)||23rd July 2018|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification.||24th – 27th July 2018|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd Round||28th July 2018|
|The opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences||28th – 29th July 2018|
|Merit cum seat allotment (2nd Round)||30th July 2018|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification.||1 st – 3 rd Aug 2018|
|Display of vacant seats for 3 rd Round||4th Aug 2018|
|The opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences||4th – 5th Aug 2018|
|Merit cum seat allotment (3rd Round)||6th Aug 2018|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification.||6th – 9th Aug 2018|
|Admission to Candidates with 70% and above marks (on merit basis)||11th & 14th Aug 2018|
|Admission to Candidates with less than 70% marks (on merit basis)||16th – 18th Aug 2018|
|Uploading of trainee data on NCVT MIS Portal by Govt. & Pvt. ITIs.||As per timeline issued by DGT|
Haryana ITI admission Application Form 2018:
Candidate can apply for any ITI Courses in the different Institute. The applicant can Apply ITI Online Application Form through the official website. The website is http://itiharyana.gov.in Applicant must read the all the necessary instruction into the form. There are registration fees of the registration form. The fees will be payable through the debit card, credit card or net banking also. You can do the payment procedure not only online but also offline. This is a state level exam conducted by Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana.
Course Details for Haryana Admission 2018:
Increasing number of applicant Haryana ITI Institute provides many seats for the more ITI Courses. So applicant applies any trades which one they interested. There is lack of seats are present.
Candidate can also join Evening Classes In ITI.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission of Haryana 2018:
The criteria for the candidate is following…
- The age limit of the applicant is 14 or more than 14 years.
- There is no upper age limitation.
- Less than 14 years candidate will not appear for admission.
- The age of the applicants should not be below 14 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be eligible for the relaxation in the upper age.
Applicant has completed at least 8th stander education from primary school. If any candidate completed their secondary or higher secondary education are also welcomed.
But, they can be pass out from state or central board education.
More updates: Uttarakhand ITI Admission.
The applicant who wants to apply for Haryana ITI Admission must have citizenship of Haryana State.
How To Apply ITI Admission Online Registration Form for Haryana 2018:
Following steps are helpful for How To Get Admission In ITI.
Step 1: Registration
- If you are already registered candidate then Click Here.
- The first step is Registration for that Click Here.
- After clicking the above link you get the following window.
- Fill all the details in the ITI Application Form 2018.
- The * Mark fields are compulsory so must fill this field.
- Enter your own mobile number because the OTP send on your cell after registration.
- After filling the details recheck it and click on Register button.
Step 2: Apply Online For Haryana ITI Admission 2018:
- Once the registration method is completed you get the registration number and password on your mobile.
- Note out the details which are sent through SMS for the login process.
- Then the ITI Admission 2018 Haryana Application Form is displayed like below.
- In that enter the personal, address, general, qualification information and other details.
- After completing all five steps of Apply Online process click on Next button.
Step 3: ITI Admission Haryana Choice Of Trade
- In the third step, the candidate can choose the ITI Trade for training purpose.
- The below window shows the trades details.
- So in this step, you can choose the any ITI Trade which you want.
Step 4: ITI Haryana Admission Fee Payment:
- In this step, candidate pays the fees of ITI Application Form 2018.
- You can choose the language for payment.
- You can pay the fee through debit, credit card or net banking.
- Thus select the option and fill the details of the card.
- Then click on payment button.
After completing all the step take a print out of Application Form for future reference.
ITI Haryana 2018 Admission Important Links.
|Govt ITI Seat Details||Check On|
|Private ITI Seat Details||Click Here|
|Admission Schedule||direct link|
|Admission Prospectus 2018-19||direct link|
ITI Haryana 2018 Admission Application Fees:
Haryana ITI Admission Merit List:
Counselling for Haryana 2018:
This is the final step for getting admission in Haryana state. So as per merit list applicant selected for admission. In this round, you can choose any trade which one you like. After Admit card publication ITI Haryana Counselling Result will be started. The candidate who will get higher score those will be chosen for this round. In this round, all documentation is verified of the applicant. So remember that you must bring the photocopies of the original form.
Many candidates search ITI Online Application For 2018, also how to fill its form through the online mode and various another details about Haryana ITI Admission. So applicant gets this all details in this article. For that, you just go through the article.