This year Haryana ITI Admission 2018 welcome eligible candidate. So candidate can apply for Industrial Training Institute. The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) will be published ITI Haryana Notification every year. The applicant who completed their 8th, secondary or higher secondary education those will be eligible for ITI Admission. Also, they can complete their education from any recognized or central board of education.
Due to increasing number of the candidate in few years, there is lack of seats are available. Here in this article, we provide details information about registration form ITI Admission Procedure Eligibility Criteria etc
- 1 Important Date Sheets of Haryana ITI Admission:
- 2 Haryana ITI admission Application Form 2018:
- 3 Course Details for Haryana Admission 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission of Haryana 2018:
- 5 Admission Procedure for Haryana Admission:
- 6 Haryana ITI Admission Merit List:
- 7 Haryana Admit Card 2018:
- 8 Counselling for Haryana 2018:
- 9 Final Verdict:
Important Date Sheets of Haryana ITI Admission:
The following ITI Haryana Date Sheet are tentative. We can update this article after publishing notification by Department of Industrial Training (DIT).
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Starting date of application form||18-Jul|
|Last date of application||18-Jul|
|Regular classes will start from||18-Aug|
|1st Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||18-Jul|
|2nd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||18-Jul|
|3rd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||18-Aug|
Haryana ITI admission Application Form 2018:
Candidate can apply for any ITI Courses in the different Institute. The applicant can Apply ITI Online Application Form through the official website. The website is http://itiharyana.gov.in Applicant must read the all the necessary instruction into the form. There is registration fees of registration form. The fees will be pay through the debit card, credit card or net banking also. You can do the payment procedure not only online but also offline. This is a state level exam conducted by Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana.
Course Details for Haryana Admission 2018:
Increasing number of applicant Haryana ITI Institute provides many seats for the more ITI Courses. So applicant apply any trades which one they interested. There are lack of seats are present.
Candidate can also join Evening Classes In ITI.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission of Haryana 2018:
The criteria for candidate is following…
- The age limit of applicant is 14 or more than 14 years.
- There is no upper age limitation.
- Less than 14 years candidate will not appear for admission.
- The age of the applicants should not be below 14 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be eligible for the relaxation in the upper age.
Applicant have completed at least 8th stander education from primary school. If the any candidate completed their secondary or higher secondary education are also welcomed.
But, they can be pass out from state or central board education.
More updates: Uttarakhand ITI Admission.
The applicant who wants to apply for Haryana ITI Admission must have citizenship of Haryana State.
Admission Procedure for Haryana Admission:
Following steps are helpful for How To Get Admission In ITI.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step is Registration in that you referred official website. The site is http://itiharyana.gov.in
- From here on you can download the application form.
- After opening form understand all the details.
- Then ready all the document like passport size photo and signature with scanning. And ready other documents. So you can upload this easily.
- candidate fill exact details about yourself.
- Then you can on payment process and pay the form fees through the online mode or offline mode.
- After that you must read the data which is given by you.
- And finally submit the form.
- The other documents are below…
8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by education board.
Date of birth certificate.
One valid photo identity Proof
Step 2 Examination Fees:
Haryana ITI Admission Merit List:
Haryana Admit Card 2018:
After completing submission process; the Admit Card will be displayed. It will be displayed 15 days before the exam date. So candidate must download this through the official page because hall ticket is must for your exam.
More Updates: Bihar ITI Admission.
Counselling for Haryana 2018:
This is the final step for getting admission in Haryana state. So as per merit list applicant selected for admission.In this round you can choose any trade which one you like. After Admit card publication ITI Haryana Counselling Result will be started. The candidate who will get higher score those will be choose for this round. In this round all document is verified of applicant. So remember that, you must bring the photocopies of original form.
Many candidate searches ITI Online Application For 2018, also how to fill it form through the online mode and various another details about Haryana ITI Admission. So applicant get this all details in this article. For that you just go through the article.