The director of employment and training (DTE), the government of ITI Gujarat 2018 conducts the examination. Only for the ITI Admission in private and government ITI institutes in ITI Gujarat. ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat is a state level examination. Here we are providing all the details related to ITI Admission Gujarat 2018.
In addition, all details related to Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 such as exam date, ITI Gujarat Merit List 2018, Admit Card, eligibility criteria, etc.
The itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in 2018 is going to start. All of those candidates who are seeking ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat in various ITI colleges of ITI Gujarat only. Also, Directorate of Technical Education is the conducting authority of Gujarat ITI Admission 2018.
Enthusiastic aspirants who want take ITI Admission 2018 in Gujarat ITI trades such as Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Architectural Assistant, Dress Making, Pattern Maker, etc. while they must go through with them. And also, ITI Gujarat Notification and must fill ITI Form 2018 Gujarat.
Aspirants need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state.
- 1 The conductor of the Admission Process in ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat
- 2 Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
- 3 Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
- 4 ITI Form 2018 Gujarat For Admission:
- 5 ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Merit List:
- 6 Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling 2018
- 7 ITI Admission Gujarat 2018 Mandatory Documents
- 8 ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Final Submission:
- 9 ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Application Form fees:
- 10 Final Verdicts:
The conductor of the Admission Process in ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat
So all the exams and ITI Results are conducted and prepared by the director of employment and training, the government of ITI Gujarat Admission 2018.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
ITI Online Form Gujarat 2018-19 will be started in the month of June. But the exact Date For Gujarat ITI Admission is not released. After the exact date will release, we update this article. So please be in touch.
To check the Gujarat ITI Admission Date 2018 Click Here.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
- all candidates strictly must have pass class X from recognized board or equivalent.
- The minimum age is 14 years for ITI Admission 2018 in Gujarat.
- In addition, there is no upper limit.
- And education qualification according to the trades. (that is class 8 or class 10 pass depends)
Age Criteria for ITI Admission Gujarat:
Seems those candidates who are interested in Gujarat ITI Admission 2018-19. They have to satisfy the age criteria also. As per rule Aspirant’s minimum age should be minimum 15 years. And the maximum age should be 40 years. Yet relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates. That will also be given as per the rules and regulations of the Gujarat government.
ITI Form 2018 Gujarat For Admission:
- The Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 application form Will be published on the official website which is itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
- All candidate must be filled ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018-19 as per given fields.
- Candidates must have a valid email id.
- All candidate must have an active mobile number.
- After getting registration number and password. All candidate can log in their account.
- Pay ITI Fees Online Gujarat then print the ITI Form 2018 Gujarat.
How to Fill ITI Form 2018 Gujarat?
All the candidates who want to pursue their study in ITI sector. Just by taking ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat are required to follow some simple steps as given below:
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 Official Website
- First of all, you have to go on itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in 2018.
- Now, move your indicator towards right side under I.T.I.s section and under that select “Govt. & Pvt. ITIs” link
- On the new page, visitors need to press “Government ITI Admission (ONLINE)
Gujarat ITI 2018 Admission Application Notification
- After that candidate have to hit the suitable link of the notification in this concern and read it cautiously
- Then you need to come back to the previous page for applying
ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Merit List:
- The selection list will be issued in the mid of July 2018.
- Candidates can Download ITI Merit List 2018 from the official site.
- Merit list will contain the name of a candidate, registration number, DOB, Category, cut off.
- Selected candidates will go for counselling process later.
Check the Important Date 2018:
Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling 2018
- ITI Counselling process will be started in the mid of August 2018.
- Seat allotment will be done by the counselling process.
- Candidates can choose a number of colleges and lock their seat.
- Rest details regarding the counselling will be updated soon.
ITI Admission Gujarat 2018 Mandatory Documents
The Candidates are strictly informed that they have to bring all the required documents. As mentioned in the list below. While going for the registration process all documents must be present!!
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc. for cashless registration
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (only if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Final Submission:
- So take a preview of the complete form and at last go for a final submission.
- Thus candidates are suggested to take a print out of the form and keep it safely for future use.
ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Application Form fees:
- To Get Admission in ITI Gujarat the candidates need to pay the application fee
- So the application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD (in favour of the authority) or the other payment gateway.
The ITI Admission Gujarat 2018-19 information updated here. So please check this article for getting details about ITI Admission 2018 Gujarat Online Registration.