Many of candidate apply for Maharashtra state. The ITI Maharashtra state gives the most important for submitting ITI Online Form Maharashtra. So the candidate can Download ITI Application Form through the site. Thus interested applicant apply for the Maharashtra ITI Admission Online Registration 2018. The government, private as well as Maharashtra AVTS Institutes are present in this state. So candidate can apply for ITI Online Admission 2018 in any ITI Institute.
So you want to apply for ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra and if you searching the Eligibility Criteria, ITI Online Admission Process, ITI Admission Date 2018 Maharashtra then our web page helps you for finding all the details. So please bookmarks our page, so you get daily updates about the state of Maharashtra ITI.
The candidate also applies to any other state which they want. You just click on below link for getting state wise admission procedure.
- 1 Important Dates For ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018 Form:
- 2 The Best ITI Course in Maharashtra for ITI Admission Online Registration 2018:
- 3 Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Admission in ITI Maharashtra 2018:
- 5 Steps For ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra Online Registration:
- 5.1 1.ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra New Candidate Registration:
- 5.2 2. ITI Maharashtra 2018 Application Form Submission:
- 5.2.1 Step 1: Fill the Candidate Profile.
- 5.2.2 Step 2. Mentioned Address Details in ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra:
- 5.2.3 Step 3. Enter The Parent Details:
- 5.2.4 Step 4.Additional Weightage:
- 5.2.5 Step 5.Entry Qualification:
- 5.2.6 Step 6.Previous Training Details:
- 5.2.7 Step 7.Undertaking By Candidate:
- 5.2.8 Step 8.Instruction For Candidate:
- 5.3 3. ITI Application Form Confirmation 2018:
- 5.4 4. ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra Allotment:
- 5.5 5. Choose The ITI Institute Of Maharashtra For Admission 2018:
- 6 Required Documents For ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018:
- 7 ITI Maharashtra Admission Counseling Process 2018:
- 8 Important Point For ITI Admission 2018:
- 9 Final Verdicts:
Important Dates For ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018 Form:
The candidate can check ITI Admission 2018 Date from this article. The admission.dvet.gov.in 2018 ITI Form 2018 Dates are announced. The ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 Date and any other important date of Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 check it from this table.
|Name Of Event||Dates|
|Maharashtra Form Availability Date||1-Jun-18|
|Last Date Of Form Submission||30-Jun-18|
|Application Form Fees Date||4-Jun-18|
Check the important dates of other states.
The Best ITI Course in Maharashtra for ITI Admission Online Registration 2018:
There are so many courses available in ITI Maharashtra. The below list helps you choosing ITI Course. So please check the list.
- Instrument Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die, maker
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
For more details of Best ITI Course.
Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2018:
If you interested in ITI then you can apply for Maharashtra ITI Admission Online Registration, so the applicant must fill the Online Application Form 2018. After filling ITI Maharashtra Online Application Form 2018, you will appear for the taking admission.dvet.gov.in 2018. After filling the form you will get the registration.
Application Form Fees Details:
Applicant note that the Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2018 fees paid through online mode.
- So the form fees for the general category is Rs.150/-.
- The candidate who belong to the reserved category, the form fee is Rs.100/-.
- The candidate of the outside of Maharashtra, the Application form fee is Rs.300/-. And for Non-Residential Indian, fees is Rs.500/-
For paying fees you can use a debit card or credit card or net banking.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in ITI Maharashtra 2018:
The candidate must clear the eligibility criteria for getting ITI Admission Online Registration in Maharashtra 2018. So you can check the all the criteria for Maharashtra ITI Admission Online Registration 2018.
Admission Age Criteria:
The 14 years or more than 14 years candidate can get Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018. If your age is less than 14 years then you don’t apply for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018. There is no upper age relaxation.
Minimum Qualification 2018:
The candidate must pass high school education from primary school. They have completed SSC or HSC education for ITI Admission Maharashtra 2018.
Steps For ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra Online Registration:
Thus interested candidate can apply for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018. So you can check the below steps for applying for ITI Admission Online Registration 2018. First Complete the following five-step for ITI Admission 2018 in Maharashtra.
1.ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra New Candidate Registration:
- Interested candidate applies ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 Maharashtra.
- If you are the new candidate the first step is Online Registration 2018 for that you must Click Here.
- After clicking on the above link you get New Candidate Registration Form.
- The applicant must fill out the personal info in that form. Like the first name, last name, DOB, aadhar number, mobile number and email-id etc.
- Then verify your mobile number by clicking verify button.
- The OTP send on your mobile number. So enter the OTP in the box and submit it. Thus your mobile verification step completed successfully.
- You can also enter your secondary mobile number. But it is not necessary.
- Then Enter your password in password textbox.
- Your password length must be minimum 8 and maximum 15 characters.
- The candidate must be entered one capital word, one number and one special character in their password.
- Then confirm your password and enter the captcha into the given textbox.
- After filling all the details click on register button.
- After registration, you get registration number and password in USER LOGIN DETAILS as well as send your primary mobile number. So you can check your reg.no and password through the SMS.
- And if you are existing candidate then Click Here.
2. ITI Maharashtra 2018 Application Form Submission:
- After registration, the second step is ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra Application Form Submission.
- In second step candidate should login by using registration number and password. In this step, the candidate goes through the 8 steps for submission of ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018.
- After login, you get following window.
Step 1: Fill the Candidate Profile.
- Go to the Admission tab, so that you got ITI Application For Maharashtra 2018. Like below…
- In this step, the candidate should fill all the primary details which are mention in given form and go to the next page.
Step 2. Mentioned Address Details in ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra:
- In this step, candidate mentions their permanent address details. like country, taluka, dist, state and pin code also.
- You can change pin code as per your taluka.
Step 3. Enter The Parent Details:
- In this candidate enter the details of their parents.
- If the candidate is orphan, he/she should click on Yes check box.
- And enter their orphanage name and details. Press the next page button.
Step 4.Additional Weightage:
- In that, the candidate mentions the other details regarding the sports and disability category details.
Step 5.Entry Qualification:
- On next page candidate can enter their Qualification details. The window shows the details…
Step 6.Previous Training Details:
- Have you appeared for ITI previously? If yes then mention the admission year and passing year details in the form 2018.
Step 7.Undertaking By Candidate:
- In this candidate accepts terms and condition. For that click on checkbox which is given in the form.
Step 8.Instruction For Candidate:
- Then read all the instructions given in below form.
- After that candidate gets Provisional Application Form. Take a print out of it.
- For verification of form 2018 and the original document, the candidate should visit the nearest private or government ITI centre.
- Then pay the application form fees and confirm your Admission.
3. ITI Application Form Confirmation 2018:
- In this round, the candidate must confirm their application form 2018.
- In this, your original documents will verify and collect the application form fees.
- So after collecting the fees and verifying documents your application form confirmation process is done.
4. ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra Allotment:
The candidate can choose 1-100 option of ITI trades in the application form. Then the general list will publish. And also the Four Allotment list will publish on the official site. And the student will be informed of allotment list through the SMS. The first three list is displayed category wise.
- In first allotment list, the first option is compulsory. So the candidate will have to take ITI Admission 2018 Maharashtra, otherwise, you will be disqualified for admission.
- For taking ITI Admission Maharashtra 2018, the candidate can choose first three options in second allotment list. Because these are the compulsory option. If you don’t choose this option, then you don’t get admission in Maharashtra.
- First five options are compulsory form taking Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018. If the candidate doesn’t take the first option, you won’t get admission in Maharashtra state.
- The last round that is fourth and fifth round is open round.
5. Choose The ITI Institute Of Maharashtra For Admission 2018:
- In this steps, the candidate can choose any ITI Institute In Maharashtra for taking Admission in 2018.
- The candidate can choose any institute as per their interest.
|Official Site||Click Here|
|New Registration Link For Maharashtra 2018||Check Here|
|How To Fill Registration Form Video Link||Click Here|
|How To Fill ITI Trade Option Form Link||Check It|
Required Documents For ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018:
- Certificate Of SSC.
- Living Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Cast certificate (for a reserved candidate).
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra.
- If you have any other certificate like NCC, MCC or any other then you can bring it along with you.
ITI Maharashtra Admission Counseling Process 2018:
For this round Applicant comes with all the necessary documents like Application Form print out, also original documents of education etc. The reserved category candidate also comes with required documentation. After checking all the documents means after confirmation, you will get Application confirmation slip. After that, you can check the counselling ITI Result 2018 and confirm your ITI Admission Procedure 2018.
Find Out NCVT MIS ITI Result 2018.
Important Point For ITI Admission 2018:
- All the necessary details and OTP (One Time Password) send on your mobile through the SMS. So you must enter your own mobile number in the form.
- Don’t share your password with anyone. And must remember that your registration number is your username.
- And this number is used in the Login process.
So all the applicant can check the details about ITI Maharashtra Admission Online Registration 2018. This article helps you for finding all the information, so you can easily apply for the ITI Admission 2018. So please check the details. For that just go through this article.