Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018: After passing SSC or HCS, a student wants to take the admission for ITI. So, candidates Jharkhand state provides you golden chance like every year. This year Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conduct ITI Admission 2018. There are various public and private institutes. So candidate can apply for entrance exam for taking admission.
Here, this article gives you more details about ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand Application Form, Admission Fees, Last Date Of ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand, Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 Counselling Dates and How to fill the form online as well offline also.
Find Out More Details about:Best ITI Courses.
- 1 ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand Important Dates:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Admission:
- 3 ITI Admission Application form for Jharkhand 2018:
- 4 Admit Card for ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand:
- 5 Jharkhand ITI Admission Result 2018:
- 6 Final Verdict:
ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand Important Dates:
The below table contains Jharkhand ITI Admission Online Registration 2018 for admission. Also, you can find out ITI Merit List Dates 2018.
Candidate must remember this ITI Exam Date 2018 Jharkhand are tentative after publishing JCECEB ITI Admission 2018 notice we will do necessary changes to this article.
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates|
|Availability application form||25-Apr-18|
|Submission of application forms up to||20th-June-18|
|Entrance examination Date||Will update Soon|
|Result declaration||Will update Soon|
|1st round of Counselling date||Will update Soon|
|2nd round of Counselling date||Will update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Admission:
The below criteria for taking admission in this state. Those candidates get ITI Admission Jharkhand 2018 who will fit these criteria. Only eligible candidates apply for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 Online Application Form.
- A candidate age should have 14 years. Note that below 14 years applicant will not be able to take ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand.
- The upper age relaxation is 40 years. So more than 40 years candidate don’t apply for this state.
- But for widows of the martyr’s applicant maximum age relaxation is 45 years.
- Candidate must have completed 8th standard education from central board.
- They also passed 10th standard from any state or central government board.
ITI Admission Application form for Jharkhand 2018:
The JCECEB 2018 displayed ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand Registration Form on their official website. So applicant can fill the form through this site. You can simply download the form and fill basic details into the form. Then paid the fees through an online using debit card, credit card or net banking also. You can fill ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand Form Online as well as offline. Following steps helps you on how to fill the form using this two mode.
Check out Bihar ITI Admission Form.
How to fill the Form Online:
- To fill the application form Click Here.
- If you are the new user then click on New Registration tab.
- And if not then click on Already Registered User tab.
- Then fill all the details after ITI Jharkhand Application Form. And the form is like below.
- Read the form and fill all the details. Then accept the term and condition by clicking on the checkbox. And click on save button.
- Then the below form open.
- In the second step upload your photo.
- So after opening this form fill your 8th and 10th education details and click on Save & Next button.
- Then fill your address details into the below form.
- Enter your permanent address details and also enter 10 digits mobile number. Then Click on Save & Next button.
- Then you can set your password. Remember that your password between 8 to 13 character. And in that one is an Uppercase letter,1 is lower case letter and one number is present.
- The candidate uploads their scanning photo images and signature image.
- In that, you choose the security question and write the answer to this question.
- After that, you will receive a message of the successful registration message.
- So then take print out of application form.
Read more: Manipur ITI admission 2018
How to Fill Application Form Offline:
- Applicant needs to visit the site so Click Here.
- After opening page go to the download section. And select a file which contains JCECB ICR Application Form.
- Then Download it and take print out.
- Then fill all the basic details and sent the form to the following address. “Controller of the examination,
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Office,
Science and Technology Campus,
Sirkha Toli Naamkum Ranchi – 834010.”
Admit Card for ITI Admission 2018 Jharkhand:
Jharkhand ITI Admit Card 2018 is important things for the exam. It is issued after the submission of an ITI Admission Jharkhand Application Form 2018. If any candidate doesn’t carry the print of hall ticket then they will not be able to take ITI Admission 2018. Forgetting entry card you can visit the official site of the state board. Then go to the download section and get your hall ticket by using your registration number and birth date. Note out without entry card candidate get admission.
More Details about Uttarakhand ITI Admit Card
Jharkhand ITI Admission Result 2018:
Candidate can check their Result NCVT MIS from the official site of the state board. By providing necessary details like roll number birth date etc. So the result will be found on their site.
There is Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 procedure. Many applicants don’t aware about How to fill the registration form. So this article gives the details information like exam dates, merit list date, Admit card details and steps for filling the form.