The Directorate General of Employment & Training Kerala invites the ITI Admission OnlineRegistation Form 2018 for eligible candidates. So simply to take Kerala ITI Admission in the various ITI institutes of this state. Only those candidate can take admission who have passed their secondary school or the higher secondary level education. So as per govt rules applicant can apply for admission. This is a state level exam.
So the schedule and the study pattern of the courses have been designed. Also in the compliance with the Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Employment & Training. For (NCVT) / (SCVT) and Center of Excellence (Coe).
So this article gives whole information about the ITI Kerala Admission 2018 ITI Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates also.
So kindly read the whole article in detail for all detailed information. And also related to the Kerala ITI admission 2018.
If any updates happening with government rules. For ITI Admission 2018 of ITI Kerala will also be informed on this page.
State wise admission procedure.
- 1 Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
- 2 Available Courses in ITI Kerala Details:
- 3 Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 4 ITI Application Form For ITI Kerala Admission 2018:
- 5 Kerala ITI Admission Online Registration Procedure 2018:
- 6 Selection Procedure for ITI Kerala Online Registration 2018:
- 7 How To apply For Kerala ITI Admission:
- 8 Final Verdicts:
Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
|SR.NO.||Name of the Exam Event||ImportantDates (tentative)|
|1||Availability of application form||May 2018|
|2||The last date for submission of application forms||June 2018|
|3||A release date of admit card||July 2018|
|4||Date of entrance examination||July 2018|
|5||Date of Result declaration||August 2018|
|6||Counseling Date||August 2018|
Note: Training for some of the different courses can start little prior to the date (tentatively) as mentioned in the above table.
Available Courses in ITI Kerala Details:
All the available courses have been mentioned in the chart given below. Candidate can notice the ITI Course duration period according to the syllabus. And also find out the training duration period for master any candidate.
|SR.NO.||Name of the Courses||Duration of the course|
|1||Industrial Automation||5 Weeks|
|2||Computer Aided Drafting||4 Weeks|
|3||PC Maintenance||6 Weeks|
|4||Analog & Digital Electronics||5 Weeks|
|5||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|6||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3 years|
|7||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|8||Attendant / Operator (Chemical Plant)||24 months|
|9||Vegetarian Food Production||12 months|
|10||Food production (General)||12 months|
|11||Standard Food production||12 months|
|12||Marine Diesel Mechanic||12 months|
|13||Mechanical Maintenance||12 months|
|14||Electrical Maintenance||12 months|
|15||Domestic Appliance & Maintenance||4 Weeks|
|16||Indian Standards & Reading of Engineering Drawing||4 Weeks|
|17||Tool & Die Making (EDM sparking, Wire Cutting)||12 Weeks|
|18||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||4 weeks|
|19||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|20||Advanced Color TV Maintenance||2 weeks|
|21||T.V Technician||1 year|
|22||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||1 year|
|24||Business Maintenance||12 weeks|
|25||Automobile Electrician||12 weeks|
|26||Motor Winding||6 months|
Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have completed the age of 14 years.
- The applicants need to have the residence in the state of Kerala to be eligible for the reservation benefits.
- The educational qualification of the applicants needs to be of 10th
- Candidates, who have completed senior secondary education, can also apply for admission.
Check the state wise ITI Admission Dates 2018.
What is the eligibility criteria for ITI admission?
Age: All individuals aged between 14 and 40 years of age.
Educational qualification: Qualification for trades is different in the Well-known academy. Like from class VIII pass to class XII pass depending upon selected trade on candidate’s choice.
Age Relaxation: (yes available)
If the candidate has become ex-servicemen then the required age is 45 years.
And for window’s candidate age is 45 years also.
All Widows/separated women would be allowed to join various training programmers. Yes, but under C.T.S. up to the age of 35 years only.
And the upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates. That is relaxed by 10 years and kept as 35 years. as on the date and time of admission.
ITI Application Form For ITI Kerala Admission 2018:
- The official website of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), ITI Kerala released the ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018 for ITI Kerala Admission.
- So applicant must fill the all necessary details as per the rules notified.
- Except that, the applicants will pay the application fee. Yet to before submitting the application form.
- So candidate attached their scanned photo and signature also in the ITI Application Form.
- Thus candidates need to take the printout of the application form after submitting it online.
Kerala ITI Admission Online Registration Procedure 2018:
- The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the secondary school and higher secondary school education the list will be made.
- The Admission will also be influenced by the number of seats available. In the ITI institutes of Kerala only.
Selection Procedure for ITI Kerala Online Registration 2018:
As per the rule and recommendation of NCVT. Admission to ITI is to be made purely on ITI Admission Merit List. That is on the marks secured by the individual candidate. Yet in the public examination. No such public examination is there wherever. As per minimum qualification, candidates will get ITI Admission from their academic marks. So this is the written examination. And it is conducted by state Directorate.
Read More: Tamilnadu ITI Admission
Reservation of Seats:
- As per proportion to their population in each state or territory, the seat will reserve for SC/ST candidates.
- Also, 25% seats reserved for women.
- And also for boys and girls sponsored by recognized orphanages 25% seats are reserved.
- For candidates who are handicapped but have the aptitude and are fit to undergo training 3% seats reserved.
- Directorate General of Resettlement has confirmed the introduction of Ex-servicemen category up to 10 seat reservation for each ITI’s.
Only of Defense personnel etc. would henceforth be as under:
Children of Including those killed/disabled during peacetime, deceased/disabled ex-servicemen.
Children of serving jawans (soldiers).
Serving officers Children.
Find Out NCVT ITI Result 2018:
How To apply For Kerala ITI Admission:
An applicant can Apply Online Registration Form 2018 by referring following link with steps.
- First, go to the official website that is https://det.kerala.gov.in.
- After opening the page go to the Admission tab.
- Click on it then you got an Application Form link, so click it from this link.
- Then you get the ITI Application Form to read it and fill all the details which are your own.
- After filling the data recheck your details.
- Then upload your document into the form.
- Like your scanned photo and signature also.
- After that submit the form.
- So you get one registration number which is used for the login process.
- After all, procedure completing successfully take a print out the print of your form.
So this web page gives you more the information about Kerala ITI Admission. Like admission procedure, admission dates, eligibility criteria and also another detail.