The Directorate Vocational Education And Training, Maharashtra issued ITI Admission notice for the eligible candidate. So the only eligible candidate can apply for the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 online registration. There are so many governments/private ITI Institute. Industrial Training Institute is one of the industrial course.
Interested candidate can apply for taking admission in Maharashtra. So this web page provides the details about ITI Application Form, Eligibility Criteria for taking admission, and some other details about admission. So please kindly visit this site and bookmarks our site for getting more information.
Find out state wise admission procedure.
- 1 Important Dates For Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 Form:
- 2 The Best ITI Course in Maharashtra for Online Admission 2018:
- 3 Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Admission in ITI Maharashtra 2018:
- 5 ITI Maharashtra Admission Procedure 2018:
- 6 ITI Maharashtra Admit Card 2018:
- 7 ITI Entrance Exam Result 2018:
- 8 ITI Counseling Process 2018:
- 9 Final Verdicts:
Important Dates For Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 Form:
The candidate can check ITI Admission 2018 Date from this article. The form releasing date and any other important date of Maharashtra ITI Admission check it from this table.
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of application form||Aug-18|
|Last date for submission of application forms||Aug-18|
|Admit card on||Sep-18|
Check the important dates of other state.
The Best ITI Course in Maharashtra for Online Admission 2018:
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die, maker
For more details of Best ITI Course.
Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2018:
If the candidate wants ITI Admission Online Registration, so the candidate must fill the Online Application Form. After filling the ITI Maharashtra Online Registration Form 2018, you will appear for the taking admission. So the candidate must fill Online ITI Maharashtra Form. And also paid the application fees through the online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in ITI Maharashtra 2018:
For taking admission into the ITI Maharashtra, you must clear the eligibility criteria. So you can check the criteria for ITI Admission 2018 Online Registration from this article.
Admission Age Criteria:
So the candidate age is 14 years for getting Maharashtra ITI Admission. The less than 14 years age relaxation candidate doesn’t apply for the ITI Maharashtra. The upper age limitation is not required.
Minimum Qualification 2018:
The candidate must be completed high school education. The applicant has completed 10th or 12th education for ITI Admission Maharashtra.
ITI Maharashtra Admission Procedure 2018:
Thus interested candidate can apply for ITI Maharashtra Admission. So you can check the below steps for applying for ITI Admission Online Registration.
- For apply ITI Admission Online Registration so Click Here.
- The go to the Apply ITI Application Form link. Click on it.
- When the form is displayed on the computer screen, please check this form and read carefully all the instruction.
- After that fill all the details in that form.
- Then check it all the details and submit your ITI Maharashtra form.
- And finally, take out the print out of application form for future reference.
- Application Fees:
Applicant note that the ITI Maharashtra application fees paid through online mode.
- So the form fees for the general category is 250/-.
- And the form fees for SC/ST candidate is 150/-.
For paying fees you can use debit card or credit card or net banking.
ITI Maharashtra Admit Card 2018:
The admit card for the ITI Maharashtra is the most important thing. So before the ITI Entrance Exam candidate can download the admit card. The admit card link is published on our site. So please check the link and download your admit card.
ITI Entrance Exam Result 2018:
For ITI Maharashtra Admission candidate should appear for ITI entrance exam. After completion of the exam, candidate checks their ITI Result. As per the result give admission to the candidate.
Check the state wise NCVT MIS Result 2018.
ITI Counseling Process 2018:
After the declaration of the result, the student appears should for the counseling round. In this round, the document verification step is done. So every candidate must comes with all the original document for this round.
So the candidate can find out Maharashtra ITI Admission details. Like Application Form, criteria and other details related to the ITI Maharashtra Admission.