Manipur ITI Admission 2018: Manipur state welcome the primary and secondary school’s student. So, this state allowed to apply for ITI Admission who have successfully completed their primary and secondary education. Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur’ has called application form for the eligible applicant.
You can take admission for different ITI Manipur Courses into the MN Institutes. Here, this article gives the necessary knowledge about List Of ITI In Manipur the Application form, Registration, Eligibility Criteria and Importance Dates. So this is helpful for a student for getting information.
- 1 Important Date Sheet for ITI Manipur Admission 2018:
- 2 Application Form for Manipur ITI 2018:
- 3 Course Details of Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission Manipur 2018:
- 5 How to Apply for Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
- 6 Exam Details for Manipur ITI Admission:
- 7 Admit Card for Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
- 8 Final Verdict:
Important Date Sheet for ITI Manipur Admission 2018:
The Manipur ITI Admission Date will are not issued on the site yet. So we will be published the exact dates after announcing date sheet by Manipur state.
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of application form||Will Update Soon|
|Submission of application forms Last date|
|Admit card Release date|
|Date of entrance exam|
|Date of Result announcement|
Application Form for Manipur ITI 2018:
The registrant can get the application form Manipur website from here on. The Website is manipur.gov.in. So the applicant must fill the exact details about yourself into the registration form. Aspirants can Apply Online Application Form from the portal of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labor, and Government of India also. The registrant can pay the examination fees through online and offline also.
In offline payment process, you can pay the fee through bank Challan. From here candidate can submit the offline form by sending mail address to ITI admission. However, after submitting the registration form, the candidate must remember took out one print of form for future reference.
Check out the UP ITI Admission Application Form
Course Details of Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
For ITI course number of seats are available in this state to the applicant. A registrant can apply for any Manipur ITI Courses which one they want to take it.
Completion of 10th or 12th education, a student can Apply Online for ITI Manipur Courses. And also they can choose any field which they will be interested. Many courses are available in Manipur State After 10th course and After 12th Courses. List of courses are…
- Motor Vehicle
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic Surveyor
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronic Mechanic and Machinist and so on.
Read More: Uttarakhand ITI Admission
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission Manipur 2018:
Eligible candidate can take admission into the Manipur institute. So the applicant must fulfil all following criteria.
- Applicant age should have 14 years or more than 14 years.
- Minimum 14 years age of applicant will not be selected.
- There is no upper age limitation of the registrant.
Minimum Qualification for Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
- The applicant can apply for ITI Admission only and only if they completed their SSC or HSC education.
- Also candidate finished their education from primary or secondary school.
- Admission provides to the applicant as per their SSC or HSC marks.
The nationality of the candidate is one of the criteria for getting admission in Manipur State. The registrant must have citizenship of Manipur state.
ITI student can also find out the jobs in RRB Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
Following steps are included for applying Application Form Registration Procedure. The following step helpful to the student for applying registration form.
Step 1: Registration
- The first candidate can visit the official site of Manipur that is manipur.gov.in
- After that read all instruction carefully.
- Open the registration form using a link. Fill your information for registration.
- Then authority provides you registration number and password also.
- Completed the payment procedure.
- This password and number are useful for login process.
- Fill your personal as well as educational information.
- The you must check your details and submit the form.
Step 2 : Examination fees
You can pay the application fees online and bank challan also.
For Online procedure you can use debit card or credit card or net banking also.In using Bank Challan cut the extra 60/- Bank charge.
Exam Details for Manipur ITI Admission:
While submitting the Application Form for Manipur 2018 the candidate can appear for giving entrance exam. The exam dates and place will be displayed by authority.
The Manipur ITI Admission exam is state level exam conducted by the Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur.
For more details about Delhi ITI Admission
Admit Card for Manipur ITI Admission 2018:
All candidate can remember that Admit Card is a necessary document for your exam. Without hall ticket you can not enter into the examination hall.
The ITI Admit Card issued on official site. You can get entry card through the online. Hall ticket published before 1 week of examination date.
ITI Admission Manipur state details like examination fees, apply online form, exam fees official side present in this article. For more details you referred this article.