MP Online ITI Counselling And Admission selection list: MADHYA PRADESH ITI Counselling 2018 With more options, MP Online ITI Counselling 2018 displays important for all applicants. Get highlights of counselling from this page. Students who are shortlisted for counselling may get additional detail regarding their seat in MP ITI Admission. The details about MP ITI Online Form Last Date 2018 list and other through this page. Applicants who are running to look for MP Online ITI Counselling 2018 may go through this page to get more info. Candidates can appear in ITI Counselling 2018 in two rounds, so you can grab complete 1-2 Round details here. Updated first merit list for MP Online ITI 2018 is displayed.
Applicants who are running for ITI MP Online Counselling 2018 are required to do online registration first. To do ITI Admission 2018 MP Online Registration you are required to follow the steps which are mentioned below.
Candidate can check the State-wise ITI Admission Online Registration 2018.
- 1 ITI Merit List 2018 | MP ITI Online Merit List 2018:
- 2 How to fill ITI Admission 2018 MP Online Registration Form 2018.
- 3 ITI Admission 2018 MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
- 4 ITI Admission 2018 MP Application Form:
- 5 ITI Admission 2018 MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
- 6 MP ITI Admission Required Documents:
- 7 Important Notice for ITI Admission 2018 MP Counselling Candidate:
- 8 How to select best ITI for me.
- 9 Conclusion:
ITI Merit List 2018 | MP ITI Online Merit List 2018:
MP State declares ITI Merit list 2018 for the first round. To check your merit number Click here. Go to the page using the previous link and enter your ITI Application number, Date of birth and password. First-round ITI Merit List 2018 is more important to stay in the competition. Last Date to check your ITI merit list in MP 2018 is updated soon on the website.
How to fill ITI Admission 2018 MP Online Registration Form 2018.
The MP ITI Online Form Last Date 2018 is published in this article. So, to Get Admission In ITI Admission 2018 MP before the MP ITI Online Form Last Date 2018. If you are still getting the problem then must check the video and fill as fast as possible.
ITI Admission 2018 MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
Applicant’s who are looking for admission in ITI for various courses then you are needed to register first by going through an online process. Applicants who are registered will be applicable to go for the seat allotment round. Interested candidates have to fulfil ITI MP Online Registration Form 2018 before the MP ITI Online Form Last Date 2018.
You Can Get All MP ITI online Counselling Schedule 2018:
ITI Admission 2018 for MP is started from the official site. Check complete schedule from here.
|Starting Date of For submission||6th-June-2018||Check|
|Last date of Form Submission||18-Jun-18|
|Display of First round Merit||22nd-June-2018|
|Admission of First round Qualified candidates||23rd to 25th-June-2018|
|Admission of First round Qualified candidates (with late fee)||26th-June-2018|
|Registration for Updation by First round Qualified candidates||28th and 29th-June-2018|
|The release of Update List||03rd-July-2018|
|The release of Final List of admission of First Round Candidates||07th-July-2018|
|The release of Second round Merit List||12th July 2018|
|Admission of Second round Qualified candidates||13th to 16th July 2018|
|The 2nd round for admission (with late fee)||17th-July-2018|
|2nd round Qualified candidates Registration for Updation by||20th July 2018|
|The release of Upgradation List||24th July 2018|
|The release of Final List of admission of Second Round Candidates||28th July 2018|
|The release of Third Merit List||06th-August-2018|
|Third round Qualified candidates for Admission||07th to 08th-August-2018|
|Third round Qualified candidates for Admission (with late fee)||09th-August-2018|
|The Third round Qualified candidates Registration for Updation||13th-August-2018|
|The release of Upgradation List||17th August 2018|
|The release of Final List of admission of Third Round Candidates||24th August 2018|
The candidate can check out the Important Dates for Madhya Pradesh through the link. Schedule_
Download MP ITI Registration Receipt (second copy) – Here
If lost your receipt, then you can download a second copy of ITI Admission 2018 receipt in ITI Admission 2018 MP using above link. Just enter your registration number and date of birth and download MP ITI 2018 registration receipt.
Here you can find State Wise Important Dates dates from this article.
ITI Admission 2018 MP Application Form:
If you lost your application number or registration number, then don’t worry. You will get your registration number using above link. Enter your Name, fathers name, date of birth and 10th roll number and get your MP ITI 2018 Online Registration number.
Steps For MP ITI Admission Online Registration 2018:
- Visit the official site for registration Click Here.
- Then you get following window.
- In this, you asked a question which “Are you pass out from MP board?”
- If your answer is ‘Yes’ then next window will open.
- Fill in the details in that form like pass out year and roll number etc.
- In next window, you get ITI Application Form 2018.
- Enter your details in that Application Form.
- Then submit the form by clicking on submit button.
MP ITI Registration Fee:
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 80 /85/- as registration fee for online counselling in which Rs. 35/- would be given at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
In case, to make any correction in registration form then applicant have to pay the fee of Rs. 15/-.
Similarly, if any candidates want to do new choice filling then he/she need to pay Rs. 50/-for new choice option.
The registration fee for ITI 2018 would be deposited through the mentioned below modes:-
- Internet Banking.
- ATM / Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
ITI Admission 2018 MP Online ITI Counselling Process:
The applicant, looking to fill ITI Admission Online Registration Form 2018, then you are needed to follow the instructions that are mentioned below.
Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the organization that is iti.mponline.gov.in. or Click here.
After that, you have to select “MP Online ITI Counselling 2018” link to go further. Once you in MP Online ITI Counselling 2018, you will get detail information in Hindi.
After hitting on the said link you need to hit on the ITI Online Registration 2018 link and fill all the mandatory details in the 2018 Registration Form in an appropriate manner.
Now you need to take the preview of MP ITI Form 2018 and submit it.
Then you need to press “Save data” option link and then go to the “Proceed to payment for registration” link to make payment of registration form.
Finally, you need to take print out of filled ITI Application Form 2018 in all respects for further reference.
How to fill choices in ITI Admission 2018 MP:
- Firstly login to the website that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, you need to go through “ITI Counselling 2018” link and proceed further.
- Now you required to hit on “Login For Choice Filling” link.
- Thereafter you have to press “View Instructions” link and read complete info must submit it within given time period.
- After that choice filling page will be opened candidates need to login by entering correct registration id or password whatever is required.
- Now fill all the necessary information and go through Submit list of preference and save it and take a print out for future reference.
MP ITI Admission Required Documents:
You need to bring the mentioned below documents or testimonials original as well as one set of Xerox self-attested for verification and other use.
- The candidate must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 The Recent Passport size colour photo.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy.
- 12th Exam Marks Sheet.
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- e-admit Card.
- Transfer Certificate(TC) / Migration Certificate(MC) / School Leaving Certificate(SC).
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states.
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified.
- Student Profile print out.
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
You also check UP ITI online application form 2018.
Important Notice for ITI Admission 2018 MP Counselling Candidate:
- All eligible candidates interested in Government and private ITI Admission 2018 MP. So do the ITI Admission 2018 MP Online Registration before the last date.
- There is no separate Online Registration process 2018 for private ITI candidate.
- In the past years, it has been observed that due to expiring of last date MP ITI 2018 registration.
- Students who have entered ITI, and want to change their allocated ITI course into high priority ITI trade course, up gradation option is available for them. In this situation, allocated ITI trade will be cancelled when the high priority course is allotted. But if you get low priority course then your higher priority remains same.
- Students who had previously allotted the ITI course in MP but did not enter ITI, they can also opt for upgradations of trade and get admission in higher priority ITI trade. In such a situation allotment will be cancelled in the previously allotted ITI. But, if you get ITI with high priority course, then previously allocated ITI and course will remain as it is.
- Applicant those who get a course in MP ITI admission 2018 online first or second phase, but not admitted in MP ITI or nor upgrade their course, then their admission will cancel.
- If you are not selected the new choice, then you are out of the ITI Admission 2018 process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted ITI course and ITI centre. So, applicant’s new Choice will remain effective.
Candidate can find out state wise NCVT MIS Result.
How to select best ITI for me.
Getting ITI Admission 2018 MP state is not an easy task. Before giving preferences, you must know each and every detail on MP Online ITI Counselling 2018. In the previous part, we discussed on MP ITI Form 2018. To get success in MP ITI Admission 2018 check details.
For MP ITI admission 2018 and more details click here.
To Select ITI courses from MP ITI and choose best MP ITI from the list – Check
MP online ITI Institute – MP online ITI Course and Seats – Get details.
Above list helps you to list out your favourite ITI courses and ITI institute from MP. But, to get a seat in the desired course in MP ITI, you must check previous year cut off and then fill ITI MP online form.
Previous year cutoff marks in MP ITI 2018. – View from here.
It is district wise, institute wise and courses wise cut off. It consists of MP ITI admission reservation chart and available seats.
Check Private ITI in MP – click here.
So, here we explore MP Online ITI Counselling Procedure, Last date for ITI Admission 2018 MP. We also open ITI mp online form 2018 and success behind MP ITI Admission 2018.