The Rajasthan ITI Admission is going to start. The candidate who searching admission in Rajasthan only, those candidates apply for admission. Also, Directorate of Technical Education is the conducting authority of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018.
Interested aspirants who want take admission in Rajasthan ITI trades such as Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Architectural Assistant, Dress Making, Pattern Maker, etc. while they must go through with them. So the candidate must fill the Online Application Form For ITI Admission Rajasthan.
So the aspirants need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state.
Also, for those candidates need to submit their Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018 Form. And remember that the submit your form before the Last Date Of Application Form.
Every year the Department of Technical Education Rajasthan conducts the entrance exam for the candidates. And for those who want to take admission in professional ITI Courses. Those candidates call for counseling round who clear the entrance exam.
Thus for detailed information about ITI Admission Rajasthan 2018, you need to scroll down the entire page.
- 1 Courses Offered by Rajasthan ITI Admission:
- 2 Rajasthan ITI Online Application Form 2018:
- 3 Important Dates Of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For ITI Admission Rajasthan 2018:
- 5 Rajasthan ITI 2018 Admission Process:
- 6 Rajasthan ITI 2018 Counselling:
- 7 Mandatory Documents:
- 8 Final Submission:
- 9 Final Verdicts:
Courses Offered by Rajasthan ITI Admission:
|Sr no||Name of trade||No of units available|
|3||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||1|
|9||Forger & Heat Treater||1|
|11||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||1|
|13||Interior Decoration and Designing||1|
|14||Lift and Escalator Mechanic||1|
|16||Mason (Building Constructor)|
|19||Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||1|
|20||Mechanic Diesel Engine||1|
|21||mechanic Motor Vehicle||1|
|22||mechanic Motor Cycle||1|
|23||marine Engine Fitter||1|
|25||plastic Processing Operator-||1|
|27||sheet Metal Worker-||1|
|29||Tool & Die Maker Turner||1|
|30||welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)|
Rajasthan ITI Online Application Form 2018:
- After that candidates have to fill the asked details in the simple format of the form.
- Afterward, upload the appropriate credentials.And easily recent passport size photograph if applicable to one.
Important Dates Of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018:
|Starting of application form submission||June 2018|
|The closing of Submission of the form()||July 2018|
|Counseling Date||August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For ITI Admission Rajasthan 2018:
Just before getting admission in Rajasthan ITI sector. All applicants must clear these eligibility criteria very well. If an application form does not come under the rules Of Rajasthan ITI, then this form will not accept.
If any applicant interested for the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade must strictly be passed out from 08th class examination. While Candidate applying for the other trade must have qualified 10th class examination or 12th class from the recognized board only.
Age Criteria under Rajasthan ITI:
The interested candidates must have satisfied the age criteria also. As per rule Aspirant’s minimum age should be 15 years. And maximum age should be 40 years. So the reserved category candidate’s age relaxation will be decided as per the rules and regulation of govt.
Rajasthan ITI 2018 Admission Process:
Only on the basis of ITI Entrance Exam. Which will be conducted by Rajasthan government and Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
And. those who will qualify in the entrance exam. Only will be called for counseling process for final admissions of students in Rajasthan ITI.
How to fill Rajasthan ITI Application Form?
All the candidates who want to pursue their study in ITI sector. Just by taking admission in Rajasthan ITI 2018 are required to follow some simple steps as given below:
Rajasthan ITI Official Website
- First of all, you have to Click Here.
- After that select the Registration form link 2018.
- On the new page, visitors need to press “Government ITI Admission (ONLINE)
Admission Notification 2018
- So candidate click on the desired link of notification.
- After opening the form read all the instructions carefully.
- So you need to go to the previous page for applying form.
ITI Online Registration
- Now candidates have to go through the “Online Application Form for Government ITI: Session 2018” link
- If you new user then you need to press the “Registration” tab and fill entire details in the appropriate way.
- Previously registered aspirants need to log in by entering the asked details.
- If any candidates forgot their password. Then they can simply click on the “Recover Password” tab on the page.
- Also, enter the details in an appropriate manner and go for a submission.
- And if candidates forgot their registration number. Then they have to press “Recover Registration No.” tab given on site. And follow simple steps to recover registration number.
- simply fill all the details as asked in below stated image. In appropriate manner.
- To get admission in Rajasthan ITI candidates need to pay an application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card or debit card also.
- Also, you can pay the application fees through DD (in favor of the authority) or the KIOSK payment gateway.
Rajasthan ITI 2018 Counselling:
- Reservation will be offered to the candidates who will belong to SC/ST category.
- There are reserved seats for orphanages candidates.
- And also for ex-servicemen seat reservation is there.
- For women candidate, 25% seats will be reserved.
- Also, Candidates, under PWD category, will also be offered some special quota in admission into the Rajasthan ITI colleges.
- After the professional counseling process is over, the Rajasthan ITI Result will be displayed.
Candidate must bring all the documents. As mentioned in the list below. While going for registration process all documents must be present!!
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th)
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc. for cashless registration
- Take a preview of the complete form and at last go for a final submission.
- So the candidates must take a print out of the form and keep it safely for future use.
If the applicant searches any details about Rajasthan ITI Admission so you must go through this article. This article gives more details like admission procedure, criteria and so many information related to the admission also. So the candidate kindly read this article from the top of the page.