Railway Recruitment Boards provided jobs opening for various posts, so as usual, this year means RRB Recruitment 2018 the Railway Recruitment Board also welcome online applications form for the proper applicant. The recruitment of many jobs in level 1 of 7th CPC pay Scale for the openings in different sectors of Indian railways.
Candidate can submit application form only online to any one of the RRB Recruitment 2018 before 11.59 hrs of 12.03.2018.
So candidates get information about document, criteria, how to submit the form, age limitation, form fees and another information in details and submit the form as soon as possible.
- 1 Railway Vacancies 2018 for Group D:
- 2 Criteria:
- 3 Railway Recruitment Process 2018 :
- 4 How to Apply:
Railway Vacancies 2018 for Group D:
Above 10 openings may be improvements or reductions or may be zero. The jobs are depending on exact needs of the railway administration.
RRB Recruitment 2018 Vacancies:
At the end after completing all process, RRBs shall give jobs and railway through the choice for the applicant that ruled to value vacancy position and medical standard.
If seen necessarily in governmental interest, controlled by the applicant satisfies the conditions of the post involved, then RRBs keeps the right to gives a job opportunity not opted by the applicant.
The more than jobs opening for the various post of the RRB wise and also railway wise provided following for quick reference.
Medical Standard For the post
An applicant whose satisfying the designated ability have to pass necessary medical fitness test governed by the Railway Administration those candidates are moved to the medical standard post. There are different sections described below.
The candidate age must be between 18 to 31.No age repose is allotted to SC/ST/OBC/NCL. They are applying next unreserved vacancies. PWD candidates applying against UR vacancies and they allowed age repose for UR PWD only.
Examination fees for all candidates are 500/- And for belonging SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backwards Class is 250/-.You can pay the fees not only online but also offline. For online payment, you can use debit/credit card up to 12-03-2018.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in instead, of course, ITI. Those expecting results of the final exam of the prescribed educational/technical qualification are not applicable…
Find the table below for complete educational qualification details:
Railway Recruitment Process 2018 :
There are so many posts available in RRB Recruitment 2018, so an applicant has to submit the online form to the RRB of their choice for the all the suggested posts. You can refer the link given on the official website. The complete recruitment method shall include
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Document Verification (DV)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The exam time, date, day and place for the recruitment process including PET, CBT and DV would be decided by RRBs and notified to applicants in the proper course of time.
But any issue for an applicant about timing, date, day and place saying the delay of CBT, PET or DV or any change in time or place for the exam it won’t be thought by the RRBs under any condition.
Computer Based Test:
All the candidate who’s submitted the application form will have to encounter a Computer Based Test on the given date, time and venue as mentioned in the E-Call letter.
E-Call letter should be downloaded by the applicants from the websites of RRBs.
Through the websites as well as personal email the applicants will be informed about the availability and download of E-Call Letter.
Total Span: 90 Min,
Total no of Question: 100
Min marks required in Percentage for eligibility in different categories:
PWD candidates: The Min marks required in Percentage for eligibility may be relaxed by 2 %, in case of lack of PWD candidates corresponding to openings stored for them.
Type of Questions and Syllabus:
There will be objective type with multiple choices Questions and it is expected to incorporate questions concerning to:
- Time and Work
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Pipes & Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Calendar & Clock
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Age Calculations
- Square root
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Elementary Statistics
- Age Calculations
- Square root
- Time and Distance
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Coding and Decoding
- Similarities and Differences
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Mathematical operations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn diagram
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc
- c. General Science
This will include the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
d. General Awareness
This will include current affairs of Personalities, Science & Technology, Sports, Economics, Culture, Politics and any other topics with importance
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
According to the value the applicant will be called for PET … But to increase or decrease the limit of required candidates is decided by the RRBs according to the availability of a sufficient number of applicants for all the job openings mentioned…
It is necessary to qualify the PET for all the applicants
The standard for PET is as under:
8. Document Verification and Selection of Candidates
On the basis of the review of candidates in the CBT and PET, applicants will be asked to come for document verification.
If two person secures same marks then the selection will be based on age the older person will be given more priority…
Therefore at the end, the applicant would be appointed and their selection will be notified to them and they will be selected only in the RRBS they prefer while filling the application form…
How to Apply:
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The step includes below for applying :
- A candidate must refer RRB website, For Apply Click Here and gather all the necessary information and also read all the instruction carefully.
- The necessary document which is useful for filling the form will be kept ready with scanning before logging in to the applying page. The document is given below:
- The photo size is 20 to 50kg JPEG image in colour.
- SC/ST certificate with 50 to 100kg JPEG image in size.(Only for applicants trying free travel pass)
- Scribe Photograph in colour with 20 to 50kg JPEG image in size.
- Candidate can check the RRBs wise vacancies by referring the RRB website and mentioned the post which is the suitable for their qualification and community/ category ruled to fitness in terms of age and medical standards.
- Please note that candidate keeps their personal mobile number and email Id.
Step To Submit Online Application:
After reading all instruction and kept ready all the documents candidate can fill the online application form by following given step:
- If you have read and followed the guidance clearly then you click on the checkbox for confirmation.
- Choose the RRB Recruitment 2018 to which you would like to do. Note that once you select RRB you cannot change after completing registration.
- Please fill all your registration details.
- Your mobile number and email Id verified through OTP after submitting the registration details and OTP would be sent your mobile and email Id also. After getting OTP submit it and verified it.
- Candidate can give all the information like Institutional qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, Economically backward class, Age repose qualification category as suitable and other details in the first part of the form. After filling candidate will be directly going to the payment page. candidate can pay the examination fees with the help of following payment mode:
- Bank (online-net banking/credit card/debit card & offline-Challan) or Post Office- Challan.
- Fill all the information about payment mode. If your payment mode is offline then the payment confirmation will take 1 hour so login again after 1 hour for confirmation of your payment.
- If a candidate can be interested more than one post then set the priority for the post.
- Provide all your educational qualification information.
- Uploading your colour photo. The background of this photo is white/light colour and size is 35mmX45mm with 100 DPI scanning in JPEG format and also printed date and name.
- Note that candidate carries at least 12 copies of the same photo.
- submit the application form.